Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Courtside at the Nets/Bulls Game Right Now

77 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

That's a lot of red down arrows given out to TCF. Must be a lot of cowards on this place who like to hide behind a neg rep point. That is what is more SMH, not this thread.

You must be new to the internet. Are you feeling left out? Here you go pal, there's some fresh neg rep for you.

Posted · Report post

That's a lot of red down arrows given out to TCF.  Must be a lot of cowards on this place who like to hide behind a neg rep point.  That is what is more SMH, not this thread.

this is the dumbest shit i've read in quite a while.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

this is the dumbest poo i've read in quite a while.

Thanks.  At least you can address it, unlike those who hide behind a neg rep point.

Posted · Report post

Thanks.  At least you can address it, unlike those who hide behind a neg rep point.

you can see who neg reps you btw.

but even if you couldn't... it's the internet, we're already hiding behind something.

Posted · Report post

you can see who neg reps you btw.

but even if you couldn't... it's the internet, we're already hiding behind something.

I know that, the problem is I don't bother to check because I don't care.  I'm sure very few people check to see who neg reps who and what not. If you really care what people think on an anonymous message board, I feel sorry for you.

Posted · Report post

I know that, the problem is I don't bother to check because I don't care.  I'm sure very few people check to see who neg reps who and what not. If you really care what people think on an anonymous message board, I feel sorry for you.

so neg repping someone means you care about what people think of you on an anonymous message board

gotcha

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

so neg repping someone means you care about what people think of you on an anonymous message board

gotcha

No, but checking to see who neg reps you and getting all butt hurt over it would indicate that.

Posted · Report post

who's getting butt hurt?

Posted · Report post

ahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha

dat hat

Ballin'

Ron+Rivera+Stephanie+Rivera+Moet+Chandon

Posted · Report post

Cam is gon' marry that girl. 

Posted · Report post

kinda like Charlotte Hornets colors haha

Posted · Report post

I know that, the problem is I don't bother to check because I don't care. I'm sure very few people check to see who neg reps who and what not. If you really care what people think on an anonymous message board, I feel sorry for you.

If you knew that then why would you say people are hiding?

Basically your argument is all over the place and I have no idea what you have been saying this whole time.