#61 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,084 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

That's a lot of red down arrows given out to TCF. Must be a lot of cowards on this place who like to hide behind a neg rep point. That is what is more SMH, not this thread.

You must be new to the internet. Are you feeling left out? Here you go pal, there's some fresh neg rep for you.

#62 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

That's a lot of red down arrows given out to TCF.  Must be a lot of cowards on this place who like to hide behind a neg rep point.  That is what is more SMH, not this thread.

this is the dumbest poo i've read in quite a while.

#63 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

this is the dumbest poo i've read in quite a while.

Thanks.  At least you can address it, unlike those who hide behind a neg rep point.

#64 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

Thanks.  At least you can address it, unlike those who hide behind a neg rep point.

you can see who neg reps you btw.

but even if you couldn't... it's the internet, we're already hiding behind something.

#65 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

you can see who neg reps you btw.

but even if you couldn't... it's the internet, we're already hiding behind something.

I know that, the problem is I don't bother to check because I don't care.  I'm sure very few people check to see who neg reps who and what not. If you really care what people think on an anonymous message board, I feel sorry for you.

#66 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

I know that, the problem is I don't bother to check because I don't care.  I'm sure very few people check to see who neg reps who and what not. If you really care what people think on an anonymous message board, I feel sorry for you.

so neg repping someone means you care about what people think of you on an anonymous message board

gotcha

#67 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:42 PM

so neg repping someone means you care about what people think of you on an anonymous message board

gotcha

No, but checking to see who neg reps you and getting all butt hurt over it would indicate that.

#68 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

who's getting butt hurt?

#69 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

ahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha

dat hat

Ballin'

Ron+Rivera+Stephanie+Rivera+Moet+Chandon

#70 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

Cam is gon' marry that girl. 

#71 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • 4,958 posts
  • Location704

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

kinda like Charlotte Hornets colors haha

#72 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

I know that, the problem is I don't bother to check because I don't care. I'm sure very few people check to see who neg reps who and what not. If you really care what people think on an anonymous message board, I feel sorry for you.

If you knew that then why would you say people are hiding?

Basically your argument is all over the place and I have no idea what you have been saying this whole time.

#73 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,637 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:55 PM

i get a kick out of people who get all riled up about "cowards on the internet" hiding behind xyz

as if you're posting with your full name and your home address and phone number are in your profile

#74 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

i checked one time because i saw someone had neg repped a random comment that really didn't have anything to it and when i checked i started laughing because apparently this person neg reps me every time they see me post regardless of what i post....and they'd been doing  for a long time.

i check every once in a while to see if they are still doing it and even yesterday they had. I'm not sure what i did to piss them off and i'm not sure i remember even reading anything they post. it's just kind of funny  to me because  don't know what provoked it or what they even hope to accomplish. i mean if i knew that rep points had a benefit or whatever i might be concerned, but even with that, the amount of rep i have isn't really phased by their little campaign.

it's just funny that  people care at all about it.

#75 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,876 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

i checked one time because i saw someone had neg repped a random comment that really didn't have anything to it and when i checked i started laughing because apparently this person neg reps me every time they see me post regardless of what i post....and they'd been doing  for a long time.

i check every once in a while to see if they are still doing it and even yesterday they had. I'm not sure what i did to piss them off and i'm not sure i remember even reading anything they post. it's just kind of funny  to me because  don't know what provoked it or what they even hope to accomplish. i mean if i knew that rep points had a benefit or whatever i might be concerned, but even with that, the amount of rep i have isn't really phased by their little campaign.

it's just funny that  people care at all about it.

I care Rayzor. Consider this a good faith pos rep for your next ten posts. Good posters don't get neg repped on my watch. How are newbies suppose to know who to listen to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com