20+ minute long video detailing some stuff from the draft along with recycled content from previous videos.
- Early in the video is the call that Star got from the team, but from the team's perspective. Rivera wants him to come in right away and contribute to a Super Bowl run.
- Edmund Kugbila isn't expected to be an immediate starter but has the potential to be an impact player due to his size and potential.
- Final two picks were based on quality.
- AJ Klein should contribute immediately as a depth LB and on special teams.
- Barner ran a sub 4.4 40yd dash with nearly 1,800 all purpose yards and 23 TDs in his senior season.
- Gettleman says that Star is a great fit and Kawann in the 2nd was too good to pass up. Before the pick Gettleman would turn and speak with the whole room. He emphasized that one person cannot make the decision themselves and that everyone should be a part of the decision. Interesting quote:
The coaches have to feel, and I've learned this the hard way from teams that I've been with... that if you select players that the coaches really don't want, that they don't feel is a good fit, then it is a mistake.
- 10min - 14min: scouting videos for some regional players. Included are USC RB Marcus Lattimore, App State RB Steven Miller, UNC DT Sylvester Williams, and NC State CB David Amerson.
- Over 90% player participation during voluntary workouts.