Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I bought a Cam Newton MADE shirt today

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Today I bought a Carolina Blue v neck shirt from Cam's MADE clothing line. His clothes were pretty tasteful in my opinion. It was similar to Calvin Klein,,.,kind of upscale/designerish. Anyway, when I put it on, I am still a skinny white dude.

http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Men/Shop/Tees/ShortSleeves/PRD~32033493690016/MADE+Cam+Newton+Indie+Blue+Stripe+V+Neck+Tee.jsp?off=11&rCode=0480000210621&ZZ%3C%3EtP=4294921374%2B4294902322&ZZ_PO=0&fO=Category_Path%3A%2FBelk_Primary%2FMen%2FTees&ZZ_OPT=Y&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442211030&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302216772&bmUID=1367788062580

I will say, it is pretty cool that our very young QB already has a major brand out there!

This is the full line....some of it is actually pretty tasteful...

http://www.belk.com/AST/Boutiques/Boutiques_Primary/MADECamNewton.jsp

Posted

Gay

1 person likes this

Posted

Extra medium, huh?

Posted

Gay

lol  I'm just playing. its a good look.

Posted

i'll be in the market for a suit pretty soon for a bachelors party in vegas. i might check out the options in his line if the swag doesn't completely swallow me

Posted

I was in the Belks in Raleigh yesterday and they had a few huge displays of Cam and his clothing line. It was pretty cool to see a Panther player displayed somewhere that prominently 

Posted

Nice hair, Vanilla Ice. 

Posted

Yeah I was in Columbia SC Belk the other day and there was a big display of his line. Nice looking clothes and very inexpensive.

Posted

i'll be in the market for a suit pretty soon for a bachelors party in vegas. i might check out the options in his line if the swag doesn't completely swallow me

Don't forget your fanny pack!

Posted

I'm just wondering who in the hell the targeted demographic is for this clothing line... I can't say I know any Panthers fans that would seriously dress (special occasions maybe) like they just walked off the set of Miami Vice.

Good for Cam in building his brand up, but uhhh... I'm just kind of confused by the choice.  MJ's Air Jordan basketball shoes at least made sense.

Posted

I'm just wondering who in the hell the targeted demographic is for this clothing line... I can't say I know any Panthers fans that would seriously dress (special occasions maybe) like they just walked off the set of Miami Vice.

Good for Cam in building his brand up, but uhhh... I'm just kind of confused by the choice.  MJ's Air Jordan basketball shoes at least made sense.

I would say it is kinda preppy too. I didn't check out the suits, but my guess would be, from the looks of it, the suits would be good for clubbing and weddings.

Posted

Don't forget your fanny pack!

we already have the alan of the group. i'm the bradley cooper bitches