#1 carolinapanther91

carolinapanther91

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:13 PM

http://www.nfl.com/n...ign=Twitter_atl

Doesn't really pertain to the Panthers but it's still NFL related. 

#2 SmashNDash

SmashNDash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

LA Dolphins.   My mind is still blown how grubby handed these teams are wanting money for stadiums they own.

#3 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,709 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

The Dolphins need look no farther than their baseball brethren when they want to thanks someone. The Marlins swindled the people of Miami and the Dolphins are paying for it now...

Oh, and the Panthers own their stadium, too, and guess who's footing part of their renovation Tab?

#4 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

LA Dolphins.   My mind is still blown how grubby handed these teams are wanting money for stadiums they own.

Well it's neo-conserv's pooping on them and the moderates and rich people hating dem's trying to appease them. Maybe you should rethink just who is benefiting from this. *hint hint its mostly minimum wage seasonal positions that will take the biggest blow, dolphin ownership, players, any1 making tons of money, will just move and get same concessions elsewhere.*

#5 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

Between Raleigh saying no to the Panthers and Tallahassee saying no to the Dolphins, this could begin the slide of communities revolting against sports team owners, and who knows where this could lead. Maybe owners will have to foot more of the bills , but I think cities that want NFL teams will still have to pony up to a degree. Just wondering if a "coup" could take place and Charlotte could somehow grab one of the two Super Bowls that their talking about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com