Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

What % odds would you put on the Panthers moving from Charlotte in 6 years?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,063 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

If and when the Panthers leave, it'll almost be worth it to see the final curtain uber epic Huddle meltdown that will ensue.

#32 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,145 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

not-this-poo-again.jpg

#33 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,039 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

This hasn't been discussed enough?

0%

...by the same person? Apparently not. This is all he does. Makes idiotic threads about topics that have already been discussed.. its to the point of being sad.

#34 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,285 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

the same odds that the op won't start more wasteful threads.

#35 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,510 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

Zero

#36 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,651 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

0%, was listening to a recorded interview on WFNZ w/ Pat McCrory and Taylor Zarzour mentioned he had spoke with Goodell at the Wells Pro/Am golf tournament here last week and Goodell said there were at least 10 teams that would be primed to move long before Charlotte (in his opinion). 

Charlotte is an excellent market, a new owner would be really dumb to walk away from 1) a stadium they own free and clear 2) PSL's and 3) 100+ consecutive sellouts. Would a new owner threaten to leave as leverage to get public money for more expensive upgrades to the stadium? sure... but that doesn't mean they would actually leave. 

#37 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,966 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

0%, was listening to a recorded interview on WFNZ w/ Pat McCrory and Taylor Zarzour mentioned he had spoke with Goodell at the Wells Pro/Am golf tournament here last week and Goodell said there were at least 10 teams that would be primed to move long before Charlotte (in his opinion).

Charlotte is an excellent market, a new owner would be really dumb to walk away from 1) a stadium they own free and clear 2) PSL's and 3) 100+ consecutive sellouts. Would a new owner threaten to leave as leverage to get public money for more expensive upgrades to the stadium? sure... but that doesn't mean they would actually leave.

Is that interview archived?

#38 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

exactly.

the panthers aren't going anywhere.

it's a silly thing to worry about and even sillier thing to keep on making threads about....unless it provides a reason for posting this stuff...

l8pLWhv.gif

#39 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

5ff5fd4d1cbb354c09a4edbd74a71315.gif

#40 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

abd-236.gif

#41 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

tumblr_mlypwvU1pw1snfouro1_400.gif

#42 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

tumblr_mi4e2rEHKa1qzr9qko1_400.gif

#43 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

c8297475885d45e8abcc611fee25cc14.gif

#44 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,939 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

And what color uniform they'll be wearing. And if Cam will leave and join another team.

I'm sorry I spend my time worrying about my favorite team's location, colors and tradition, and it's best player being maintained. Silly me.

lets go back to talking about David Gettis and whether or not he'll get 12 snaps a game or the usual five.

Some of you are hilarious. Get off your high horse.

#45 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

I'm sorry I spend my time worrying about my favorite team's location, colors and tradition, and it's best player being maintained. Silly me.

lets go back to talking about David Gettis and whether or not he'll get 12 snaps a game or the usual five.
Some of you are hilarious. Get off your high horse.

LOL... why get butt hurt over the truth? You never discuss actual facets of the game. Just trivial nonsense. That's not being on a "high horse". That's a fact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.