Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Calling It Now Panthers vs 49ERS NFC Championship Game

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Nah that isn't going to happen. I would bet on the Niners being there and maybe the Packers.

I just want to make the damn playoffs and be relevant at the end of the season.

Posted

I will not deny that our team is heading in the right direction.  If you follow the trend, 

3 years ago we were the laughing stock of the NFL.  I mean just pathetic.

2 years ago, we were competitive.  Not a good team, but in most games.

Last year, we were a good team.  We were on the wrong side of some calls, had a tough schedule and the ball didn't bounce our way, but we were a playoff caliber team last year.  

This year, I expect that trend to continue.  I fully expect us to make the playoffs this year.  Once you make the playoffs, all bets are off.  But, we should at least be in postseason.  If not, we have taken a step backward

1 person likes this

Posted

I've learned to never say never, but there's a bunch of teams in the NFC more Championship-ready than Carolina.  

Posted

You should probably go buy a powerball ticket since you can see the future.

Posted

it's practically guaranteed!

Posted

I bet Gettledog already has a short list in his head of head coaching candidates.

Posted

Sometimes, late at night, when everyone else is asleep, I like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend I'm a caterpillar.

Hopefully the panthers aren't pretending anymore and they finally get their wings.

Posted

No. Just no. 

Posted

I would love a home playoff game please.

NFC Championship game in SF, where I will drop $$$$$ for front row tickets wearing Panthers gear from head to toe. We win, and Montsta gets stabbed in the neck for being the loudest motherfuger on earth. I go to the SF county hospital on life support for two weeks, and wake up just in time to see Cam scramble into the endzone for the Super Bowl winning TD. I smile, look at the nurse who is wearing an SF lanyard for her ID badge, and do the Cam Newton superman taunt as I fade out to a sweet death. Her children's children's children will know the tale of the asshole that died while doing a Cam Newton celebration. Eat poo SF.

/heaven

9 people like this

Posted

NFC Championship game in SF, where I will drop $$$$$ for front row tickets wearing Panthers gear from head to toe. We win, and Montsta gets stabbed in the neck for being the loudest motherfuger on earth. I go to the SF county hospital on life support for two weeks, and wake up just in time to see Cam scramble into the endzone for the Super Bowl winning TD. I smile, look at the nurse who is wearing an SF lanyard for her ID badge, and do the Cam Newton superman taunt as I fade out to a sweet death. Her children's children's children will know the tale of the asshole that died while doing a Cam Newton celebration. Eat poo SF.

/heaven

Sweet mother fuging poetry and exactly how I want to go out.

Posted

/heaven

:D

Posted

I'm just hoping we even make the playoffs with the schedule we got. Our squad is comprised of young talent (majority of them are 25 year olds and younger).

Superbowl isn't in the conversation. I want a winning record and playoffs. That's all.