Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

SC democrat candidate on ballot twice

g5jamz    1,111

I know.  I'm sure it will be fixed in the legislature next round.  It's pretty stupid. 

Darth Biscuit    12,500

Looks like they're just trying to keep Sanford from winning... probably not a bad idea.

What happens if she beats herself? Or if she ties herself while beating everyone else?

g5jamz    1,111

Looks like they're just trying to keep Sanford from winning... probably not a bad idea.

What happens if she beats herself? Or if she ties herself while beating everyone else?

She wins...kinda like when Dems voted for a dead person on the ballot when the votes went to the widow. 

Zod    14,969

lol @ SC idiots putting Sanford back on a ballot.

What a pathetic state.

PhillyB    40,346

lol no shame. didn't weiner try to do the same thing in NY before the DNC told him to gtfo?

edit: beaten to it

Panthro    9,928

Mark spent tax payer money to get his dick wet. wiener just tweeted his wiener....but tax payer money is non of our concern

g5jamz    1,111

Pretty sure Huffpo wanted him to run...even wrote articles on it.  There are even stories more recent where Spitzer thinks Wiener should run.   Either way...NY is a pathetic state.  /channeling Zod

TANTRIC-NINJA    2,638

Mark Sanford: Believe in me this time..im sorry i misused state money to gas up my jet for booty calls to Argentina which is criminal..as is cheating on my wife. I fought for Term limits and now trying to run on a 4th term.

This time integrity matters!!

...proceeds to tresspass on his wife's house...while his mistress is in the country.

Good job repubs for bringing back this embarassing retread.