Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SC democrat candidate on ballot twice

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Pretty sure Huffpo wanted him to run...even wrote articles on it.  There are even stories more recent where Spitzer thinks Wiener should run.   Either way...NY is a pathetic state.  /channeling Zod

Posted · Report post

Mark Sanford: Believe in me this time..im sorry i misused state money to gas up my jet for booty calls to Argentina which is criminal..as is cheating on my wife. I fought for Term limits and now trying to run on a 4th term.

This time integrity matters!!

...proceeds to tresspass on his wife's house...while his mistress is in the country.

Good job repubs for bringing back this embarassing retread.

Posted · Report post

So he might win?

Posted · Report post

So would this possibly divide her vote causing her to lose?

Or will this be a cumulative vote with two parties bc she is a single canidate? Sorry just read the article lol.

Weird that it would count no matter what party it would be...seems like a huge grey area.

Posted · Report post

Wiener's talking about running for NY mayor...

There is a difference in someone with a major scandal (although Wiener's is definitely much more mild than Sanford's since he wasn't using government funding to text pictures of his wiener to people) talking about running for office and the citizens of a state picking someone to represent them when they had 15 other options in the republican party alone.

South Carolina is indeed a pathetic state, but that was already known well before the Sanford scandal.

Posted · Report post

So would this possibly divide her vote causing her to lose?

Or will this be a cumulative vote with two parties bc she is a single canidate? Sorry just read the article lol.

Weird that it would count no matter what party it would be...seems like a huge grey area.

You must not have read the article. It clearly states that all the votes will go to her regardless of which party affiliation they vote for her under. 

Posted · Report post

Hmm seems I answered my own Q. You may have posted it before I corrected and read it.

Posted · Report post

“@TeaPartyCat: Mark Sanford hopes you did not #VoteColbertBusch today, as he needs the Congressional expense account for his honeymoon.”

Posted · Report post

looks like sanford won

can i expect the same whining from the usual suspects about uninformed, straight ticket voters? because holy hell what a dumb fucking district

Posted · Report post

South Carolina is full of fail.

Posted · Report post

Hey the guy that wanted Clinton impeached for his terrible sexual transgressions at taxpayer expense is running for Congress!

You mean the one that created an international sexual transgression at taxpayer expense?

No, I'm talking about the one who was pulled into a star crossed lovers story and pursued his dream love, what an inspiring story!

Oh hell yeah I'm votin fer that guy

Posted · Report post

"Larry Flynt's Endorsement Leads Sexual Pioneer Mark Sanford to Victory!"  Or "South Carolinians Reject the False Sanctity of Marriage and Embrace Free Love!" 

http://youtu.be/FiHt-0aV0y8