Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
janderson20vt

Carolina Panthers "Carolina Panthers going nowhere with Ron Rivera, Cam Newton"

173 posts in this topic

^lol. That's what I've said earlier. None of them would actually say this stuff to his face. It's hilarious.

I am dying for some of his detractors to say something to his face. It never happens. I wonder if they even have the courage to actually sit there and say:

"Listen Cam, you're crazy athletic but I believe you're Vince Young 2.0."

I don't understand what we ever did to this guy, he can't write ANYTHING positive about us. I just don't get it. 

Adam Schein has been a Panther hater since he predicted the Panthers to will the SB the year after they lost the SB to NE...and the Panthers made him look stupid.   Schein knows nothing about the Panthers, save what he reads in headlines.  He drools over the big market teams. His opinion means nothing because he has no idea what he is talking about.

Articles like these make me fuging sick, honestly. Why hate on Cam? Oh, because Schein knew there was a scheduled interview coming up with Cam, so he wanted to make sure to get that out there to coincide with the interview to generate hits, got ya. NFLN is becoming more and more like ESPN. "We like player X because he's hot right now", "We hate player Y, and you should too!" It's ridiculous.

Only thing I agreed with from that article was the bit about firing Rivera and having Gettleman hire his own coach.  Rivera is a terrible HC.  So what if the players like him and rallied around him to win some ridiculously easy games at the end of the season last year.  That doesn't mean the team is going to win.  Not sure he even lasts through the season.

Players hate Tom Coughlin but that team wins Superbowls.  Rivera is still the same coach that called a timeout to let the other team kick a field goal before half time.  I'll never forget that act of pure idiocy.  

so there are "ridicuiously easy" games in the NFL?

I didn't know that.

Jackson has no problem rushing for 1000 yards with defenses focused on him....can't focus on him in Atl.

Turner was poo last year. Id say he is a good upgrade over what Turner was at the end

Not efficiently.  He was just given the ball a lot.  He hasn't been all that impressive in awhile... certainly not someone I'm really afraid.  I do think they'll improve in closing out games because of him but otherwise, not worried.

As for the article, I'm happy.  Newton seems to perform best when he is being criticized.  

Also, anyone find it funny how in the video, the guy is like, "look at how he practices."

As if he's seen Newton in practice.

1 person likes this

It's trolling. Just trolling. People shouldn't give them attention. 

Just watched the video. He does diss on Cam's maturity but more disses on Rivera, but I think this guy is just trying to cash in on media time...

The last comment from that video clearly indicates he's trolling.

It doesn't matter anyways. Adam contradicts himself and backpedals constantly.