Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Carolina Panthers "Carolina Panthers going nowhere with Ron Rivera, Cam Newton"

173 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Only thing I agreed with from that article was the bit about firing Rivera and having Gettleman hire his own coach.  Rivera is a terrible HC.  So what if the players like him and rallied around him to win some ridiculously easy games at the end of the season last year.  That doesn't mean the team is going to win.  Not sure he even lasts through the season.

Players hate Tom Coughlin but that team wins Superbowls.  Rivera is still the same coach that called a timeout to let the other team kick a field goal before half time.  I'll never forget that act of pure idiocy.  

Posted · Report post

Do people not realize Cam is what keeps us from going 2-14 each season, not what's holding us back from going 12-4?

a coherent post from fug that I agree with? Impossible.

Posted · Report post

a coherent post from fug that I agree with? Impossible.

I'm on my best best behavior until Kurb gives me my thread making abilities back.

Posted · Report post

By Adam Schein

didn't read anything after that.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yes Cam is not the answer. QB who broke all sorts of records his rookie season and still manage during the "so called" sophomore slump to put up great numbers. I feel people in the sports world want this kid to fail. Or they are to busy jumping on Lucks/RG3's dicks.

Posted · Report post

AND....HERE.....WE...GO.....PEOPLE.

Posted · Report post

If I were to EVER see Adam Schein in-person, I'm going to spit in that bitch's face.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I will remember the name Adam Schein ...

Posted · Report post

I honestly prefer this over some article about guaranteeing a superbowl. This is what we need as a team. Fuel to the fire.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Cam is going to end up reading this and use it as motivation, come out pissed off and light teams up.

Rivera will read this and stare blankly straight ahead for the next 5 minutes motionless.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

After reading this article I don't understand so much hate for cam, we are in the hardest division in the nfl with 2 superbowl type QB's and a QB who went 10-6 one season. Luck has only one team he is worry about and that's the Texans and RG3 is in a division that change division champions every year. They said cam is a drama queen, I would be 2 if my team was losing almost every game and Jordan was that same type of player, who was putting a towel over his head. But its funny how they not talking about RG3, who keeps bringing up his knee once a week, or how luck threw 20 int in his first year. You can say whatever you want about cam but he's a winner he won in joco college and he won @ auburn and the other 2 couldn't do that.

Posted · Report post

Bookmarked.