#91 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,773 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

I don't understand what we ever did to this guy, he can't write ANYTHING positive about us. I just don't get it. 

michael silver from yahoo sports is like that too.  the hair up his ass dates back to the panthers locking the media shitheels out of cam's first practices with the team after the lockout in 2011.  he threw a fit in his column and has been on the warpath since.

i hate this kind of stupid poo though:

Luck and RG3 would've put the flawed Panthers in the playoffs last year, just like they did with, respectively, the Indianapolis Colts and Washington Redskins.

see, schein probably isn't stupid enough to actually believe a statement like this even though he wrote it.  he's tailoring his work to his audience.  that's because there are plenty of mouth breathers out there who think dropping a quarterback from a winning team on a losing team is like installing a new video card or more RAM in your computer and that it will necessarily result in better performance.

#92 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:02 PM

Media is providing lots of food for a hungry team towards winning. Let them write bullshit, lets just be the 2013 Revelation.

Gooooo Panthers!

#93 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

You people post every other day about how much of a waste of breath espn is, yet trip over yourselves running to the keyboard to post everytime they say something bad about our team.

I can't even begin to start picking out the idiocy of this article so why even bother? Schein is probably a very smart man and is saying exactly what he needs to get more attention to bring in more $$ for his sell out of an employer.

#94 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,681 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

We still have time to tinker with a few things before the season starts and I hope they plan on bringing in some OL help. 

I'm not trying to say this to ruffle anyone's feathers, but I think the Panthers RIGHT NOW have the worst secondary in the NFL. If the pass rush and front 7 get off to a slow start like they did last season, it might be too late for a playoff run. 

e: To be fair - he does have a few points. He seems like a big time Cam hater, but what he said about the rest of the NFCS improving themselves is a fair point and fair criticism with the Panthers. I understand the cap mess Marty left us with, but the point still stands. Steven Jackson to the Falcons. Revis to the Bucs. Sean Payton is headed back to New Orleans. What do we have? Drayton Florence? 

Steven Jackson to the Falcons is a minor upgrade to Turner....if any at all.  He is a big name RB that is past his prime.

TB did improve the secondary, which was a weakness.  Just like we drastically improved our DLine, which was a weakness.

Laughable that he says TB is better in every aspect than us.

DLine....push now at best.

LB...not close, we are sig better

OLine...give TB a slight nod

RB...our stable is better

WR...push

DB....this is their big adv.

#95 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,681 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

Personally, I don't care what these guys write.  They are entitled to their opinions and it does not bother me in the slightest.

However, you tell the douche nozles from the real journalists when they are wrong.  The real journalists have the stones to come out and admit it.  The douche nozles (like Schein) just slink away and hope everyone does not remember the stupid poo they wrote.

#96 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,259 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000167664/article/carolina-panthers-going-nowhere-with-ron-rivera-cam-newton  <<<<<<👈👈👈👈👈👈👈 All we can do is earn the respect or take it #saynomore

#97 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

He's the same as any television or radio personality, he gets paid to stir people up.  For all we know he does not even believe it but if people do not click on his articles he does not have a job.

#98 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

Adam Schein's just bitter that he's so god damn irrelevant he has to resort to shock-jock journalistic tactics to get any kind of recognition whatsoever.  The joke is, of course, that his career is even more irrelevant than his opinion.

#99 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,136 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Do people not realize Cam is what keeps us from going 2-14 each season, not what's holding us back from going 12-4?

gravity is holding us back

#100 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,614 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

stage is being set....

Carolina always come through when the nation thinks they won't. Problem has always been when we are expected to be better and do something

#101 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,004 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

schein probably isn't stupid enough to actually believe a statement like this even though he wrote it.

I get what you mean, but I think you may be underestimating just how stupid Adam Schein actually is.

#102 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

Here is the video of this dumb ass defending his story.

http://www.nfl.com/v...ton-is-a-winner

#103 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,778 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

LOL Schien refuses to go on wfnz to talk about what he said. What does that tell you?

#104 BigEric

BigEric

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Adam schein is going nowhere

#105 Mike

Mike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

Going to be a tough season. At the minute the aim has to be to take a step forward and get to .500 or better this season. The play offs would be nice but I don't think we'll get there this year. This year is about continuing to develop, and become more competitive and consistent. I don't think Rivera and Cam are holding us back, I think we can still go forwards with both guys, or at least with Cam we can.

Anyway, as for us being the worst in the NFC South, well it is debatable. The Falcons are contenders, the Saints should improve, and we are the Bucs are quite similar in that we are young teams that are still developing. So as to how good we are has yet to be seen.  

Steven Jackson to the Falcons is a minor upgrade to Turner....if any at all.  He is a big name RB that is past his prime.

TB did improve the secondary, which was a weakness.  Just like we drastically improved our DLine, which was a weakness.

Laughable that he says TB is better in every aspect than us.

DLine....push now at best.

LB...not close, we are sig better

OLine...give TB a slight nod

RB...our stable is better

WR...push

DB....this is their big adv.

Can't say that our running backs are better. Doug Martin > DeAngelo and Stewart. Granted factor in Cam and as a three they are better, but in terms of a starting running back their RB wins hands down. 

Other than that I agree with the other ratings. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, NFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com