Photo
- - - - -

Dont Click on Anymore of this media B.S. AKA, They are laughing at us.

Carolina Panthers

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

You know, this is becoming a trend on TV. I don't think Cam is doing any interviews. We all know how journalists/media are, if you don't give them something to get ratings they will make something up. Cam didn't have any problems with media before the NFL. Then, in the off-season before he was drafted, he was attacked mercilessly and completely baselessly from all sides. His character was attacked and every warning proved false. His playing ability was attacked, and every warning proved false. His intelligence was attacked and every warning proved false. In fact it seems to me that in an effort to gloss over the horribly egregious and lazy journalism conducted on Cam during the offseason, the media is trying desperately to mold his public image into what they want. Because of all this I believe Cam is refusing interviews as best he can. He doesn't go on anyone's show, he wont comment on the criticism and generally has placed his focus into private pursuits, i.e. charities, etc.., and football. We must follow his example.

Don't click on anymore of this ridiculously inaccurate media coverage. Even the video that was shown on NFL network was a "mash up" of an obviously longer statement. This was evidenced by the fact that they couldn't even let us hear the question, the "analyst" had to tell us what to think about the question he was asked and lead us into his statement. They will continue unless it leads us away from the websites. We must continue to demand fair and balanced media coverage and journalism for our team and the players on it. However, arguing with these chuckleheads is what is making it worse. They feed off the page views this story gets. Nothing that is said/written on these articles will make the situation better. They are laughing at us.

#2 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,968 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

The fact that you care enough to type that diatribe says they are getting what they want.

Those if us who are older could care less what some talking head says.

#3 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,412 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

he just did one today.

#4 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,424 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

Lol this is like the 8th spinoff thread related to that article that came out today

You guys got trolled hard by a poo journalist congratulations

#5 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,394 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

Cam didn't have problems with the media before the NFL?

I would argue he was the most scrutinized and under the media microscope player in the history of college sports.....if you just look at single seasons. Now, they just look at different aspects....but I think a lot of it is the media just continuing to hold him under th microscope as a continuation of what began at Auburn

#6 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,456 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

Cam is Lebron before Lebron won a title. Not to sound cliche but that is the most relateable player in sports general i could compare this too. Once we win, it won't matter. The greatest thing I heard Cam say in that 1-on-1 interview was taking the short play to get first downs. The last half of the season was the most complete QB play i have seen Cam play. It was incredible. Be positive, turn of your TV and don't read the articles, or just laugh at these idiots like I do. These clowns have no idea what they are talking about.

#7 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

You are wasting your breath. Save it for when the season starts and the real panic ensues.

#8 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

The fact that you care enough to type that diatribe says they are getting what they want.

Those if us who are older could care less what some talking head says.

he's hungry for some pie

#9 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,302 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

Cam is Lebron before Lebron won a title. Not to sound cliche but that is the most relateable player in sports general i could compare this too. Once we win, it won't matter. The greatest thing I heard Cam say in that 1-on-1 interview was taking the short play to get first downs. The last half of the season was the most complete QB play i have seen Cam play. It was incredible. Be positive, turn of your TV and don't read the articles, or just laugh at these idiots like I do. These clowns have no idea what they are talking about.

Cam is constantly compared to pre-title LeBron, and I agree with the comparison. Both are genetic, athletic freaks with all the talent in the world who 'suffer' from maturity issues.

#10 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,355 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

It's part of the process. It will be that much sweeter when Cam and the Carolina Panthers succeed! 

#11 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,456 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

Cam is constantly compared to pre-title LeBron, and I agree with the comparison. Both are genetic, athletic freaks with all the talent in the world who 'suffer' from maturity issues.

Yea, I know it is cliche but it's the closest player I have seen that gets this level of hate.

#12 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,394 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

Yea, I know it is cliche but it's the closest player I have seen that gets this level of hate.

LeBron didn't get hate until after he had 7 years in the books....

#13 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

he just did one today.

LOL

#14 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,456 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

LeBron did get hate until after he had 7 years in the books....

I'm guessing you meant didn't. And that would be wrong.

#15 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,394 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

I'm guessing you meant didn't. And that would be wrong.

Nah, some doubted if he deserved the "Jordan" talk...

But he didn't get hate until The Decision IMO.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com