Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taxation on haircuts, increase on food taxes, and raised taxes for middle class families

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I have said before, I don't know if on this website or not, that I think we should have a single payer universal healthcare plan. I am a healthcare worker and could potentially have my salary cut in half with a universal plan along with an increase in taxes, but I think its the right thing to do.  

that post was a joke

but yeah it is the right thing to do which means it probably won't happen

Posted

Pass a law...supermajority on tax increases required.

Posted

I prefer to pay taxes on how much I spend, not how much I earn.

I prefer whichever ends up being cheaper for me in the end. For a majority of regular folks that's not what the GOP is offering with this plan.

Posted

I wouldn't trust tinderbox posters to vote coach of the little league teams.  :)

I coached one last night...won too.

Posted

It has nothing to do with me hating success, it is about giving people who don't have much to begin with, a break. Groceries, haircuts, etc... are all things that poor people or middle class families have trouble paying for. NC food banks are getting depleted every week of their stock because of people unable to pay for groceries. 

Dude its sarcasm. My coping mechanism for all the complete goofballs in the Tinderbox. Sorry.