Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to win elections in SC

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't remember your anti-Mccain rants.

Do you remember me being a raving pro-McCain person?  I voted for him considering the alternative, but still doesn't change the fact I don't really "trust" them. 

Posted · Report post

Laughingstock 

Posted · Report post

Well the good news is South Carolina is pretty much the political laughingstock of the nation, this will not drag it's reputation any lower.

Posted · Report post

Hey did you all notice G5 just couldn't help himself from calling a female politician that he doesn't like a sexually derogatory name. Doesn't think twice about it.

The philandering, leadership abdicating cheater, he has some trust issues with, but at least he does not have a vagina and a D next to his name, that deserves gender bashing name calling.

Don't forget this every time he posts his shit.

Posted · Report post

yeah yuck it up at south carolina everyone

north carolina is skipping down the same path right now

Posted · Report post

Hey did you all notice G5 just couldn't help himself from calling a female politician that he doesn't like a sexually derogatory name. Doesn't think twice about it.

The philandering, leadership abdicating cheater, he has some trust issues with, but at least he does not have a vagina and a D next to his name, that deserves gender bashing name calling.

Don't forget this every time he posts his poo.

Maybe it's spillover disgust of Colbert, but I can assure you it has no sexual undertones.

But it's not like I'm telling her to go back where she came from....in a dress store or something.

Posted · Report post

what's with the "spillover disgust of colbert"

when in character he's virtually indistinguishable from your news sources

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Every time I think G5 is scraping the bottom of the barrel I find out that the barrel is deeper than I thought.

Posted · Report post

You should be familiar with barrels...wasn't Thursdays your day in the barrel on the sub?

Posted · Report post

Hey this week you've posted to a racist as a great source of news, called a female politician you've never meant a sexually derogatory name, and now your big finale is a half ass homophobic taunt. A Trifecta!

Posted · Report post

family values derp bitches derp