Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I love the way this franchise is defending Cam: Panthers going somewhere with Newton, Rivera

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

BOOM Bitches!!!!!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just read that before I saw this thread. Great article. Seems like the people who actually have some sense, know this was complete horseshit.

This says it all for me

“Everybody in this locker room, none of you gave up,” Newton said. “Coach, we didn’t give up on you, man.”

Newton raised his voice.

“There are a lot of things that happened in games this season, where we were this close. We could have done just a little bit more. We could have given just a little bit more. You all know it. I know it. Think about that this offseason.”

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Hope Schein reads that article.

Posted · Report post

YEAH!!!

Posted · Report post

I am telling you.....the Panthers will be a surprise team this season and will be right there in the mix for the Division.

This team is very close.

Kalil back.....DT solidified....WR's better with Hixon/Ginn instead of Murphy...Beason back...young DB's getting more experience.

We were a few unlucky plays aways from the playoffs last year.....they bounce our way and we would be considered a team on the rise by everyone.

You prove it on the field....it is time for the Panther players to make guys like Schein eat their words

Posted · Report post

Schein doesn't care about that.....

He cares about hits/views/attention.....not giving an honest view of a team view outside Carolina would care to even read.

Posted · Report post

Well written article. I have always enjoyed reading the articles on Panthers.com.

It is nice to see some optimism surrounding the franchise; it is just a shame that we have to rely upon our team's website to get it. Hopefully, as the off-season progresses and the seasons gets into full swing, we will see more and more optimism develop around this team. I really believe that we have what it takes to be successful with the current pieces: we just need those lucky breaks that every Super Bowl champ seems to get (along with a good start which we haven't had since the thriller against San Diego in 2008).

Posted · Report post

what I don't understand is why everybody is falling for the trolling. It made my blood boil too but there will always be people like that in our lives. Especially in sports journalism. 

It really did piss me off, not his opinion but just the stupidity of it. There are a ton of reasons why we could do poorly this season and he didn't cover any of it. 

Posted · Report post

I never heard of this Shein guy but it seems clear that he just wants people to react to his over the top commentary.  I would argue you could do a similar hatchet job on a lot of teams by twisting stats, facts, etc...

Posted · Report post

OMG!  A controversial article on panthers.com answered.  And done well.  I love it!!  The future is here for that website.

Thank you, Mr. Henson.

Posted · Report post

When we come out ang go 3-0 before the bye (with wins over Seattle and NYG) we will prove them wrong.

Us against the world!!!!!!!