Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AceBoogie

How many of you....

131 posts in this topic

No he was. He has posted as much in other threads after the draft.

But back on topic. I'm gonna try and make it to the SF game at SF if I have the money. I've got friends who are huge 9ers fans I will be with so hopefully I wont get stabbed in the neck when we win and I'm doing my superman poses in all their faces while wearing my Kalil jersey and Panthers hat.

glad i'm not the only one who noticed.

Bro I am there 3-5 games a year setting up shop in the French Quarter at 8 AM. 

Not at all. Your response minus the end is the type of reason I was looking for. I'm talking about people that live within a hour or two of the stadium.

gotcha, but that probably should have been stated because it wasn't understood. you've been calling out fans for not showing up and it sounds like you are calling out all fans, but the truth is, even if you are local, it's not feasible for all fans. they don't need to justify themselves or their lack of attendance.

if you're a fan....you're a fan. there are no good fans or bad fans. each one supports in their own way and that should be fine.

4 people like this

I have a lethal combination of having very young kids and no money.

Live in Virginia and also a poor college kid.

Spent a ton of money for the Giants game last year. Good seats, hotel.

Ill be honest that game made me not wana go to a game until they are back into the playoffs. I literally went broke..

That said i was at fedex field drunk as poo goin hard for the panthers @ 2-8 i think it was. Doin my supercam to every pantherfan i saw

glad i'm not the only one who noticed.

Do I feel as though I have more of a right to complain because I spend my time and money on the team? Absolutely. With that being said this thread wasn't about that. I was simply trying to gather reasons as to why people don't attend the games.

If you live far away you can't control that. If you have other financial obligations I understand that to. I just wanted to generate some responses as to why our home games look like away games that's all. No reason to be upset.

1 person likes this

Do I feel as though I have more of a right to complain because I spend my time and money on the team? Absolutely. With that being said this thread wasn't about that. I was simply trying to gather reasons as to why people don't attend the games.

If you live far away you can't control that. If you have other financial obligations I understand that to. I just wanted to generate some responses as to why our home games look like away games that's all. No reason to be upset.

not upset, it's just that this kind of thing has been done before with the attempt that some are trying to make themselves out to be better fans than others. if that wasn't your aim, cool. this was more a reaction to that being done before and expecting it because of that.

Didn't mean to mark that as the best answer but on my phone so o well.

not upset, it's just that this kind of thing has been done before with the attempt that some are trying to make themselves out to be better fans than others. if that wasn't your aim, cool. this was more a reaction to that being done before and expecting it because of that.

Let me ask you this. Do you believe there are some people here that don't go simply because of their record?