It's 4500 miles away from where i live 

#47 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

money/time willing i'll be there for the pats game.

#48 French Navy

French Navy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationKing of the world, on a boat like Leo

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

1-4 games a year since I was in High School.  Even given that I now live in Atlanta.  Four games last year. (five if you count the at-Atlanta game)

Edit: Damn it grammar police, give me more than 30 seconds to proofread my poo before you go all "Anal Retentive Carpenter" on my post.

#49 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
  • LocationAsheville

throwing all monies into the "get me the fug out of charlotte fund" doesn't allow for panthers games... i go when the tickets are free, which hasn't happened in a few years

the view from my couch is better anyway... and air conditioned

#50 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,749 posts

1-4 games a year sense I was in High School.  Even given that I know live in Atlanta.  Four last year. (five if you count the at-Atlanta game)

since

#51 DenverPantherFamily

DenverPantherFamily

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

I went to a game last year in K.C. and I am going to a game this year in Buffalo. I live in Denver and my wife is a flight attendant for United so getting flights to certain cities are easier when flying standby. Unfortunately Charlotte is not one of those cities! And prior to my living here I was stationed in Okinawa, and 29 Palms before that. So that is my excuse, but I will say that I have been a PROUD Panther fan ever since I first seen them on the cover of madden in 95!

#52 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,355 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

Bro I am there 3-5 games a year setting up shop in the French Quarter at 8 AM.

You ever stopped by the Huddle TG? We set up in the French Qtr parking lot as well.

#53 sanjay_rajput

sanjay_rajput

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Locationstarkville, ms

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

Living in the dirty dirty south (Mississippi)

#54 Jai.

Jai.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

I plan on being around a lot more this year, out of the Army, working full time and should have enough money around that I can go!

#55 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,312 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

Panthers better start winning games or the whole stadium will be filled with opposing fans..  I love when opposing fans ask why you're sitting in the wrong section in THE Panthers stadium...  

In any case ill still be at the games searching for that ever changing line that determines who gets thrown out and who doesn't.

still searching for that line as well..  

#56 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,350 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

Wont see a one in Charlotte.

#57 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

went to 3 last year (Oakland, Atlanta, Tampa Bay) whenever I came home for break

I'm trying to go to the game here in NO next year

#58 Catweisers

Catweisers

Catweisers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

TV revenues are huge and if it weren't for our fans watching and every one's fans watching.  I dare say if all we had were the folks that show up on Sunday or game day payroll sure go down.  We all a part of a big wheel.  The need to be a Big Wheel just plays into the paws of Dawgs.  So I'll drink to all of us and hope we become a bigger number by the end of season, we gonna have a lot of Band wagoner's by end of season!!!

Goooo Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#59 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

You ever stopped by the Huddle TG? We set up in the French Qtr parking lot as well.

No. I'm in the very back corner adjacent to the building and tryon. Boo usually stops by every now and then. 

I'm going to be honest, it's starting to get over run with more and more people (like my ex GF and her current BF) that I don't really care to see and eat all my sh1t and I'm thinking about finding a new spot. It's like people who I know/knew and their friends just kinda go there now. I mean the more the merrier I suppose but I'm seriously considering breaking off from them and finding a new location. 

Two years ago I tailgated with my good friend who is a Falcons fan and all of his family and friends and I brought my Dad out to where he was set up off of Cedar, right up from hartigans. It was a terrible spot. We new someone who had a house across the street so we could go there to use the bathroom. That was the only positive. And they had a keg, too. I was pissed to find out that they had a keg after I already packed a cooler. 

years ago, when I was like 21-22, our main spot was the vacant lot up from the Uptown Cabaret. It was an awesome spot but they built that fuging diner there now so we can't use that place anymore. 

The French Quarter lot is certainly an awesome place to tailgate. Our TG is still incredible but it's starting to get over run with friends of friends, etc. 

#60 ncsu12engr

ncsu12engr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

I go to 1 or 2 a year. I'm in Raleigh so its not too bad of a trip. I like watching at home too much to want to go to every home game. The atmosphere of being there is somewhat fun, but it is easier to figure out what is going on sometimes when watching on tv. Maybe if the atmosphere for a home game was better I would want to attend. I go to every NC State home game every year and part of the reason I do is because of how great the atmosphere in Carter-Finley is. Much better than Bank of America.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.