Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Short will switch to number in 90s

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Just for those who were wondering when news first came out he was wearing #68, I tweeted him asking if he would switch to a number in the 90s once available and he said he would.

@kk_mr93: “@CraigObeast: @kk_mr93 are you gonna stick with #68 or try to get one in the 90s later?”⬅⬅⬅90's

Posted

My guess would be Addison's 97 or Cole's 91 by the time the dust settles.  I personally would like 91, but what do I know....haha.

Posted

I think 98 or 94 will be avail

Posted

My guess would be Addison's 97 or Cole's 91 by the time the dust settles. I personally would like 91, but what do I know....haha.

They were both good years

Posted

kewl   :cool:

Posted

Thanks for the update. I was up all night worried sick over what number he would wear.

Posted

I think 98 or 94 will be avail

That's good, #68 is 4 Guards imo. Would be nice to see him work something out w/Blackburn to get #93 back.

Posted

Thank God.

Tell Blackburn to switch to a 50s and give 93 to Short. I hope Star gets his 92 next year when Dwan leave.

Posted

Thanks for the update. I was up all night worried sick over what number he would wear.

Some people were concerned when numbers came out, just thought id let some people know.

Posted

lmao

Posted

I don't get the guy that pops in a thread to let everyone know its a dumb thread. Just don't click.

Posted

I was gonna say I hope he doesn't touch #90, but I forgot Alexander got that number smh.