Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera forgot Fua's name

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Rivera always praised Fua and I have no idea why. 

Posted

Rivera always praised Fua and I have no idea why.

I think Rivera is genuinely a good dude and he is scared to criticize without some positive reinforcement. Not saying he's soft, but Fua deserves zero positive reinforcement. Maybe that's why we start slow under Rivera. Maybe guys are just too comfortable.

1 person likes this

Posted

"The guy we can't forget about..." Then forgets his name lol

Posted

I think Rivera is genuinely a good dude and he is scared to criticize without some positive reinforcement. Not saying he's soft, but Fua deserves zero positive reinforcement. Maybe that's why we start slow under Rivera. Maybe guys are just too comfortable.

Whatever happened with those old reports of Ronaldo running the team with a military-esck attitude and cussing players out all the time? There were rumors of his harsh coaching style losing the players respect.

Posted

Do you guys think he really means what he says on talk radio or to the media?? In fact, how many coaches do you think legitimately speak their mind on players to the media? You guys seem to put in too much stock on what him and these coaches say, just my opinion.

Posted

Whatever happened with those old reports of Ronaldo running the team with a military-esck attitude and cussing players out all the time? There were rumors of his harsh coaching style losing the players respect.

That rumor originated from someone on this board while we were on that losing streak this season, fwiw. Not a credible rumor.

1 person likes this

Posted

People it’s on the radio, it’s a fluff piece. Wait till training camp and read the tweets and updates by Mr Scot and others to find out who is doing well or not.

Posted

It's really not a big deal. I spent 20 minutes trying to remember Burt Reynolds name today.

Why ?

Posted

Now now, he does eat more than one kind of space

Cap space for example

His big ass has taken up plenty of bench space as well.

Posted

I had successfully forgotten about that glob of poo until i saw this thread... OP is an asshole.

1 person likes this

Posted

If Fua makes the roster before Frank Kearse I will be pissed.

Posted

As a man who assesses cognitive strengths and weaknesses for a living, it makes me nervous that Rivera has such obvious word finding difficulties.  He also tends to slur some words, constantly shows speech repetition and tends to struggle pronouncing certain letter combinations.

1 person likes this