Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Minnesota replaces UNC, For Players Sake

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Let's all love each other as fellow Panther's fans and just have friendly conversations here. No need to be so mean. Where's the love mayne. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I marinate my weenie in my ladies special place

Posted

Let's all love each other as fellow Panther's fans and just have friendly conversations here. No need to be so mean. Where's the love mayne.

North Carolina as a state is very distinct. You can absolutely tell when it's college hoops season here.

Posted

"The Gophers weren't ready to play against North Carolina this year or next" 

Man, what a compliment to the program. Not bad for a basketball school, eh? 

I'd love to see some evidence that suggests TCU is a better program than Carolina? Got any? Didn't think so. 

TCU has won more BCS bowl games than UNC has.  What did I win?

Posted

Your just lucky that they canned DeForest

Yes very much!  WVU defense will actually be our bright spot this year.  Which is scary as hell!  Hard to say what this team can do this year.  But I remember in 2005 that team was very young and provided WVU with its first BCS Bowl game win.  So anything is possible. 

Posted

Yes very much!  WVU defense will actually be our bright spot this year.  Which is scary as hell!  Hard to say what this team can do this year.  But I remember in 2005 that team was very young and provided WVU with its first BCS Bowl game win.  So anything is possible. 

My cousin, who plays corner for WVU would always bitch about how no one liked him because he showed favorites, instead of playing the best players.

Posted

TCU has won more BCS bowl games than UNC has.  What did I win?

To be fair, the BCS has only been around for what; 15 years or so. TCU has one BCS bowl victory; where UNC has zero.

Now if we skip straight to post-season play, UNC is 13-16 in post season play where TCU is 13-15-1 (they tied Air Force 0-0 in the 1959 Cotton Bowl)...

Seems pretty even to me.

2 people like this

Posted

TCU is a better program than UNC, they have performed better on the field in recent years and are now in the Big 12 Conference which is a much better Football conference than the ACC

Record by Decades:

2000's 95-28

2010's 31-9

Havn't missed a bowl game since 2004

for laughs they have a better history as well with 2 National Championsips

Posted

TCU has won more BCS bowl games than UNC has. What did I win?

How many were wins?

Like I said no one is going confuse UNC basketball for UNC FB but look at all the talent UNC has put in the NFL and then look at what tcu has put in the league.

Want to play in the NFL? Go to UNC

If UNC played in the MWC or WAC Carolina would be undefeated every season

Posted

TCU is a better program than UNC, they have performed better on the field in recent years and are now in the Big 12 Conference which is a much better Football conference than the ACC

Record by Decades:

2000's 95-28

2010's 31-9

Havn't missed a bowl game since 2004

for laughs they have a better history as well with 2 National Championsips

When did they win 2 national titles?

TCU's record is pretty impressive considering they've only been in a BCS conference for 2 years.lol.

People need to get over the UNC hate and just deal with HOW SWEET IT IS

Ill tell u the same thing - if Carolina played in the WAC or MWC they'd be undefeated in FB every year

Posted

Well they certainly wouldn't have to cheat just to be mediocre in those conferences

Posted

Marinated with Dr. Pepper?  I'm game.