Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I would like 2 humbly ask Zod to allow us 2 create a Twitter Brigade.

63 posts in this topic

Posted

500 tweets at once, yeah you guys are right, who would notice that?

What was I thinking?

Let's talk about black pants instead.

Count me in bro.

Maybe we can make ESPN with this lol. "Adam schien tweeted 500 times within 2 minutes"

Douchbags will always have a job. Lets fuggin bite back!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Black pants. On-wait for it-- Monday Night Football! Eh, eh? :)

Posted

this will only encourage the Adam Scheins of this world. The sentiment is admirable of course since we'd all like to see this guys get owned but the medium of contact heavy favors the opposition.

Posted

All those tweets in such a short amount of time might be annoying as hell. I bet he has his phone set to notify him somehow when he is tweeted at.

Posted

I doubt he'd even respond

post-3-0-58188000-1368268896_thumb.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

So two huddlers have gotten lol responses from him. :/

Posted

The majority on your site likes it in the ass.

I'm not alone?

Posted

Personally, I don't think that Schein's opinion calls for all that. You have lots of assholes with opinions, some on this very site. LOL. I say let him have his day, and when the Panthers prove him wrong, serve him his crow then. Timing is everything.

Posted

500 tweets at once, yeah you guys are right, who would notice that?

What was I thinking?

Let's talk about black pants instead.

I see no reason to drag our beloved black pants into this lol

Posted

Drunk huddling isn't always as fun for other people as it is for me apparently.

1 person likes this

Posted

they always read some of the tweets that come to them and they respond to some as well. every once in a while you can see that it gets under their skin. of course they can always just block people.

i saw this morning that TD responded to schein responding to a couple people asking if he should quit just because some people disagreed and TD said "no, it's because you don't have a clue what you're talking about." or something to that effect.

i see tweets from all these clowns and quite often they'll respond and i'm sure it's only a small portion of the ones they respond to, but they all do it and they get defensive.

you know....no death threats or posting of their address or anything super personal. but i think this would be kind of cool. at the very least be known as a hardcore fanbase bordering on being annoyingly loyal, which i don't think is all that bad of a thing unless you are on the other side of that.

it could be a #panthersmafia mobilization.

will it get these writers to stop writing poo? probably not, but it would be funny seeing these hacks getting slammed by a ton of pissed off fans on twitter.

Posted

I already do this. Unfortunately most of the time it is the local press as they take pot shots at our own team and QB

This thread is awesome by the way.