Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On This Day 24 Years Ago....

73 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

My high school baseball team went to that motivational speaker thing in Charlotte that Jake spoke at. One of the most down to earth, cool people you could possibly meet. And he got our entire team fired up about the season. Jake had his faults but he was awesome for what he was. I cherish those memories of him being our QB regardless of the AZ game.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

until cam newton graduates from potential to proven, jake delhomme is the greatest franchise qb in the history of the panthers.

choke on it if you don't like it.

oh yeah...happy birthday cam newton!!!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

You really should consider killing yourself.

You should consider therapy.

Posted · Report post

star-is-born-title-still.jpg

Posted · Report post

Will a mod please delete all the Jake comments in this thread dedicated to wish our current QB a happy birthday?

Posted · Report post

I love some Jake Delhomme, but that's besides this point.  This Cam's thread and Cam's day, stop fuging hating on Jake dude.

Oh yeah, and....  HAPPY MOTHA fugIN BIRTHDAY CAM!

Superman_wallpapers_261.jpg

Posted · Report post

Jake was terrible end of story. Steve smith made his career. Throw it up and pray smitty comes down with it.

Posted · Report post

Jake was terrible end of story. Steve smith made his career. Throw it up and pray smitty comes down with it.

Yeah I'm fuging positive that Rodney Pete never had smitty to throw to en route to a -2 yards passing in a half. Jake delhomme is a great panther and deserves the upmost respect. Mind your manners when you speak about the only Super Bowl QB in franchise history you dolt.

Posted · Report post

Yeah I'm fuging positive that Rodney Pete never had smitty to throw to en route to a -2 yards passing in a half. Jake delhomme is a great panther and deserves the upmost respect. Mind your manners when you speak about the only Super Bowl QB in franchise history you dolt.

Get real homer. Every fan of football and there momma could see this. Stop being a fan boy and watch the games. He was a gun slinger who hitched his hopes on the 50/50 balls. Live by the sword die by die by it. Thankful smith bailed him out more times than not.

Posted · Report post

Thus the infamous i'm getting slung around plz catch this steve touchdown. Tell me that was skill?. The guy was a butcher not a surgeon as trent dilfer would say.

Posted · Report post

Jake also had Smitty and Moose in their primes. Cam has had a 32 year old Smitty at best, bad ass none the less but he is no spring chicken anymore.

Posted · Report post

Get real homer. Every fan of football and there momma could see this. Stop being a fan boy and watch the games. He was a gun slinger who hitched his hopes on the 50/50 balls. Live by the sword die by die by it. Thankful smith bailed him out more times than not.

If you even knew what you were talking about this might be different. Jake produced back to back Recieving leaders made a probowl two NFC championships and a Super Bowl. He was terrible how could I be so blind. Better yet how could you be so stupid?

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments