#31 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

still an idiot, that game was as much or more so Fox's fault for not only how he game planned it but also how he managed it.

The fact that you even think that game is all Jakes fault is speaks to your lack of understanding of what really went down in that game, remember that game was the reason why we got rid of Fox it wasn't because of the the two seasons that followed.

really? now your the idiot here haha. Jon Fox didn't throw the ball to the other team 4 times and put it on the ground inside the opponents red zone. tell me again what happened when jake started the next game... oh yea, THE SAME THING. and he had a whole offseason in between those games.

yes i think we should have kept running the ball in the zona game but you cant turn the ball over 5 times regardless.

#32 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,942 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

Happy Birthday Cam...

#33 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 4,876 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

This is a Happy Birthday to Cam thread, not a bitch about Jake thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!

#34 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,782 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

really? now your the idiot here haha. Jon Fox didn't throw the ball to the other team 4 times and put it on the ground inside the opponents red zone. tell me again what happened when jake started the next game... oh yea, THE SAME THING. and he had a whole offseason in between those games.

yes i think we should have kept running the ball in the zona game but you cant turn the ball over 5 times regardless.

1st possession, marched down the field and scored in like 3-4 plays (running game)
after that?
Completely abandon the running game and let Fitzgerald run around wide open.
We abandoned the running game while we still had the lead. How was that not Fox' fault? Larry Fitzgerald was not covered the whole game. How was that not Fox' fault? Arizona could have lined up 11 DBs 30 yards off the line of scrimmage and we still would not have run the ball.

#35 Panther4Ever

Panther4Ever

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

thank God we have him to help us forget the train wreck/slow stroke that was, Jake Delhomme.

You really should consider killing yourself.

#36 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

The guy was a mediocre QB who robbed us with the help of hurney after one of the worst games a QB could have ever had in the history of the NFL... i was saying he was a terrible QB way before that, pretty much every year after the superbowl year i was saying he was a fluke..turned out to be right.

Still the most successful QB Carolina has ever had...respect that. Jake gave us a ton of great memories if you were a true fan

Obviously Cam is most likely going to trump Jake of that "most succesful QB Carolina has ever had" title within, well maybe even as soon as this season.

Jake is still the first truly successful QB we've ever had in Charlotte though and you cant take that away. The only success we Carolina fans have ever smelt was when Delhomme was at the helm

#37 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 6,762 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

My high school baseball team went to that motivational speaker thing in Charlotte that Jake spoke at. One of the most down to earth, cool people you could possibly meet. And he got our entire team fired up about the season. Jake had his faults but he was awesome for what he was. I cherish those memories of him being our QB regardless of the AZ game.

#38 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

until cam newton graduates from potential to proven, jake delhomme is the greatest franchise qb in the history of the panthers.

choke on it if you don't like it.

oh yeah...happy birthday cam newton!!!

#39 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

You really should consider killing yourself.

You should consider therapy.

#40 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 3,749 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

star-is-born-title-still.jpg

#41 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 4,876 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

Will a mod please delete all the Jake comments in this thread dedicated to wish our current QB a happy birthday?

#42 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

I love some Jake Delhomme, but that's besides this point.  This Cam's thread and Cam's day, stop fuging hating on Jake dude.

Oh yeah, and....  HAPPY MOTHA fugIN BIRTHDAY CAM!

Superman_wallpapers_261.jpg

#43 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 2,710 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

Jake was terrible end of story. Steve smith made his career. Throw it up and pray smitty comes down with it.

#44 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Champions are made in the offseason.

• HUDDLER
  • 4,088 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

Jake was terrible end of story. Steve smith made his career. Throw it up and pray smitty comes down with it.

Yeah I'm fuging positive that Rodney Pete never had smitty to throw to en route to a -2 yards passing in a half. Jake delhomme is a great panther and deserves the upmost respect. Mind your manners when you speak about the only Super Bowl QB in franchise history you dolt.

#45 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 2,710 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

Yeah I'm fuging positive that Rodney Pete never had smitty to throw to en route to a -2 yards passing in a half. Jake delhomme is a great panther and deserves the upmost respect. Mind your manners when you speak about the only Super Bowl QB in franchise history you dolt.

Get real homer. Every fan of football and there momma could see this. Stop being a fan boy and watch the games. He was a gun slinger who hitched his hopes on the 50/50 balls. Live by the sword die by die by it. Thankful smith bailed him out more times than not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, NFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.