• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

News flash half the fan base feel the same about jake. Yes he made a probowl with standout world class wrs. Two nfc championship births with an amazing defense and a 1500 yard rusher behind him. Ask yourself if he was so great why did he look nothing like himself without these tools. Or why he couldn't even hold down the job for the browns?

Answer, he wasn't that special. Undrafted, moxy player. I am the biggest panther fan you'll ever meet. But i am a fan of football first. And i hate jake as a player.

Then I guess half the fan base couldn't tie their own shoes with pictorial step by step directions and a life coach.

Fan of football my ass. I'm so sick of people like you that claim football superiority. If you can't see what Jake Delhomme did for his team then you don't have the first clue about our team. Ask his teammates. Ask his coaches. Ask Jerry Richardson. Hell, ask the equipment manager, they will all tell you that the panthers would never have made the Super Bowl without Jake. The AZ game and 09 were painful to watch but it was only painful because of what we were used to seeing from Him.

Please don't call yourself a Panther fan because if you hate Jake you're anything but.

#62 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,790 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

Jake was a solid scrappy QB and his legacy is as rich as it gets for QBs on this team, but he/the panthers wouldn't have been nearly as successful if it weren't for the defenses he played with

#63 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

You Jake haters should look up his stats the first few games before he blew his elbow out in what 2007? That injury ruined his career. If you cant see that you are fools.

#64 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,790 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

Those games were against St. Louis and Houston, both of whom were among the worst in defense that year

#65 toldozer

toldozer

• HUDDLER
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

And atlanta. Also happy bday cam!!!

#66 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,790 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:26 PM

his touchdown passes were the only thing notable from that game. all his other stats were pedestrian

#67 toldozer

toldozer

• HUDDLER
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

On pace for like 45 tds before he got hurt

#68 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,790 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

yea ok like that was ever going to happen

#69 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,588 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

Our first true Franchise Quarterback was born.

CamNewtonTunnel_zpsd6d11a53.jpg

Happy 24th birthday Cam Newton! 

This is the year we silence the critics. 

This is bull I should have two full pies by now! 

#70 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,113 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

Then I guess half the fan base couldn't tie their own shoes with pictorial step by step directions and a life coach.

Fan of football my ass. I'm so sick of people like you that claim football superiority. If you can't see what Jake Delhomme did for his team then you don't have the first clue about our team. Ask his teammates. Ask his coaches. Ask Jerry Richardson. Hell, ask the equipment manager, they will all tell you that the panthers would never have made the Super Bowl without Jake. The AZ game and 09 were painful to watch but it was only painful because of what we were used to seeing from Him.

Please don't call yourself a Panther fan because if you hate Jake you're anything but.

Ask around i'm sure atleast 40% of the fanbase disliked jake. Doesn't make you more less of a fan sir. Just like plenty of cowboys dislike romo. Who i would have taken 9 times out of 10 over jake.

#71 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,582 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:30 AM

Happy belated birthday Cam.  I'd be honored to jump out of your cake (no homo).

#72 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:28 AM

Have come to the conclusion that this persona is an immature, childish, foolish,  idiot and will go onto my ignore list

The irony is strong in this post. I made a comment and you people go all ape poo, i think you guys have some growing up to do.

#73 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,449 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:22 AM

go guck yourself dipshit - Jake took us to our first and only superbowl - something that the camster may never achieve though I hope its is many

Yes I bet you just can't wait to see our quarterback hoist a Lombardi trophy.

Have come to the conclusion that this persona is an immature, childish, foolish, idiot and will go onto my ignore list

Did I stumble into an alternate universe? Gucci Mane is an infinitely better poster than you, which is quite sad.

You put people on ignore on the internet? Yet you accuse others here of getting easily riled up lol nice.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, NFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com