Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another very knowledgable article from NFL.com

48 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000168810/article/2013-nfl-draft-fallout-carolina-panthers?campaign=Twitter_atl

What's up with NFL.com completely trying to poo on us before the season. I've never seen it this bad. We literally retained all of the guys we had last year and added two more and yet this article says cam has less to work with? I don't understand what these guys are talking about

Posted

I look at this way: there are going to be a lot of media guys eating humble pie come season's end.

Go Panthers!

1 person likes this

Posted

Screw the NFL and NFL.com we should defect to the SEC.

Posted

1. Along with ignoring the receiver position, the Panthers didn't draft anyone to save their paper-thin secondary. The Charlotte Observer reports that coach Ron Rivera has been impressed with a pair of undrafted players, former Alabama safety Robert Lester and cornerback Melvin White out of Louisiana-Lafayette, but that's not going to cut it. There's a lot of pressure on second-year corner Josh Norman to rebound from last season's benching.

Says who Marc?

1 person likes this

Posted

poo... NFL.com talked us up more coming off our 2-14 season with jimmy pickles.

Posted

Think of this picture when you think of NFL.com writers...

lemmings.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

That article wasn't 100% negative. They did poo all over our receivers, and honestly, that's justified. What puzzles me, though, is that Brandon LaFell and Ted Ginn aren't even mentioned, in reference to our receivers. Does NFL.com even know we have those two guys? lol.

Posted

That article wasn't 100% negative. They did poo all over our receivers, and honestly, that's justified. What puzzles me, though, is that Brandon LaFell and Ted Ginn aren't even mentioned, in reference to our receivers. Does NFL.com even know we have those two guys? lol.

They are mentioned in the second paragraph

Posted

They're just kicking our asses this last week or so, hope we can shut them all up

Posted

Haterade

1 person likes this

Posted

They're just kicking our asses this last week or so, hope we can shut them all up

It's like cam and the team fuged there moms or something

Posted

with a winning record they'll be all over our dicks