Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Carolina Panthers Rookie Camp Pictures

71 posts in this topic

Posted

Star's arms look like a normal guys thighs. Kid looks huge but really proportioned well.

LIke some of the commentators i heard said. He is built like a house. He is just a solid, massive dude. 

Posted

star-lotulelei-1.jpg

onetwothreeDEATH!

3 people like this

Posted

nice work zod. the death star looks great

Posted

Thank you for the pictures and update Zod - great stuff - Cant wait to see what is in store for the upcoming season - our new linebacker looks like hes already up to playing weight  - ready to see what he can bring to the team.

Posted

Thanks Zod your work is much appreciated. This info is much better than anything else i found on the web.

1 person likes this

Posted

I know he wore the same one in college but that is a pretty interesting face mask choice/preference for Star. Looks more like something a skill position player would wear but he must like the visibility it provides. I'd love to see him throw a visor on so he doesn't get any fingers to the face during the season and he would look even more like a monster. 

Posted

Yea I don't think Lester is some phenomenal player like some people are making him out to be. He looked really, really bad in some games. Some of it, I think is coachable. He takes bad angles and like Promethean said isn't great in man coverage. He is a ball hawk, seems to be a play-maker though. I hope he makes the team.

Just trust the dreads man

Posted

I know he wore the same one in college but that is a pretty interesting face mask choice/preference for Star. Looks more like something a skill position player would wear but he must like the visibility it provides. I'd love to see him throw a visor on so he doesn't get any fingers to the face during the season and he would look even more like a monster.

Dwan has a similar facemask, it's not that big of a deal.

Posted

I wanted Star to get that Ray Lewis facemask and visor. Only then would he have become Death Star.

Posted

Hey Zod was brandon Williams and if he was how did he look on the field? Rivera said its been a bit "overwhelming" for him but considering his situation that's not surprising. Just want to know if you noticed him at all. (And thanks for all your work)

Posted

Dwan has a similar facemask, it's not that big of a deal.

Just an observation that is all. 

Posted

Hey Zod was brandon Williams and if he was how did he look on the field? Rivera said its been a bit "overwhelming" for him but considering his situation that's not surprising. Just want to know if you noticed him at all. (And thanks for all your work)

He said no one stood out to him, but then again coaches were likely analyzing other things that us fans don't notice. Only Rivera and Gettleman truly know how they feel about him at this point.