Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two 2014 Recievers not named Lee or Watkins

138 posts in this topic

Posted

another  guy being mentioned as someone to watch for is Kelvin Benjamin RS Soph from FSU. 6'5 230 WR with decent speed.

Posted

another rising junior not getting much pub is Ohio St WR Devin Smith.he has deep speed with decent size, and pretty good hands. always finds a way to get behind a defense.

Braxton Miller highlight tape, but his Favorite WR is Smith.#15.

Posted

Kasen Williams is another guy who is going to be VERY good in the NFL.  Good route runner, understands how to beat DBs without elite speed, and has great hands.  Has a couple of character red flags, but he's going to be a player for sure....

Posted

Kasen Williams is another guy who is going to be VERY good in the NFL.  Good route runner, understands how to beat DBs without elite speed, and has great hands.  Has a couple of character red flags, but he's going to be a player for sure....

yep i have been watching his cutups on draftbreakdown too.i will be watching him next year as well.

Posted

another rising junior not getting much pub is Ohio St WR Devin Smith.he has deep speed with decent size, and pretty good hands. always finds a way to get behind a defense.

Braxton Miller highlight tape, but his Favorite WR is Smith.#15.

If braxton had an arm he'd be one nasty QB to deal with.

Posted

This is WR but like to throw Eric Ebron's name in here as well.  As a UNC fan would love to see him stay until his senior year, but realize with his ability he might be in the league next year.  Kid has real good athletic ability and good hands, plus solid blocker.  If he fell to our 2nd pick IMO, he would definitely be worth the pick to pair with Olsen.

Posted

Ebron is someone i will be watching as well. dude is a playmaker.

another name Rashad Greene WR for FSU.

Posted

I want Mike Evans. I want him bad, but I also want a badass Tackle or Guard  :(  can't choose.

Posted

I want Mike Evans. I want him bad, but I also want a badass Tackle or Guard :( can't choose.

Mike Evans is an intriguing prospect. Probably a 2nd rounder guy but could raise his stock into the 1st.

I say:

1st: OT

2nd: WR/CB

FA: OG/WR

Posted

Mike Evans is an intriguing prospect. Probably a 2nd rounder guy but could raise his stock into the 1st.

I say:

1st: OT

2nd: WR/CB

FA: OG/WR

I agree 100%. Only thing I'd add is a legitimate FS (Not a band aid, someone who doesn't completely suck) for when we release Godfrey.

Posted

Sammy Watkins is the next Smitty... I said it. And I wear briefs that have #89 written all over them.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Sammy Watkins is the next Smitty... I said it. And I wear briefs that have #89 written all over them.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Sammy Watkins doesn't fight for contested balls which is one of Smitty's greatest traits.  If he fixes that the comparison might hold some weight, but right now he can't be compared to him....