23 replies to this topic

#1 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

If while at a restaurant someone at the table behind you insisted on dropping f bomb after f bomb while youre eating with young children and gets more obnoxious after someone politely asks them to cool it?

#2 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,607 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

Probably ask if I could be re-seated as far away as possible from those people or ask my server to have the restaurant owner/manager ask them to stop with the language or be removed from the restaurant entirely. 

#3 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

fight him

#4 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,234 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:29 PM

Cut his vocal cords out with my steak knife.

#5 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

All good thoughts, i was sooo pissed. I have a tendency to have a potty mouth, but if someone asked me to watch my mouth because there were kids around, id defintely aplogize. This guy was so offended that some one dare ask him to watch language. He proceeded to try an entice a fight with a group of people with two kids under the age of three sitting in a family restaraunt. It took everything i had not to get up and smack the poo out of the kid.

#6 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,859 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

Cut his vocal cords out with my steak knife.

this seems like the most reasonable response

#7 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,578 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

I am about as foul-mouthed as they come. I cuss like a sailor everywhere......unless there are kids present.

That dude was a fuging douche.

#8 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:55 AM

One time when I was like 8 my family was at a steakhouse and the people behind us were doing that. My Dad pretty much kindly told them to shut the fug up, and they did. 

Those memories of my Dad being a boss :')

#9 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 7,162 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

Times like this I enjoy being 6'6" and going about 270 these days.

For some reason in NC one can go to jail for threatening someone, so one of my favorite ploys keeps anyone from hearing what I say to a jerk-off such as this guy. I will get up and simply loom over the guy, lean over and whisper into his ear that I'll maim him should he decide to continue whatever behavior he was engaging in.

He can complain until the cows come home to no avail. My word against his and no witnesses. Who they gonna believe- me, the older, well dressed, retired Navy guy or Donnie Douchbag?

#10 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,235 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

If while at a restaurant someone at the table behind you insisted on dropping f bomb after f bomb while youre eating with young children and gets more obnoxious after someone politely asks them to cool it?

Probably not much. My kids know all the words and would probably find it hilarious.

I'd use it as a learning experience at least of how not to act.

#11 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

True story.
One summer afternoon my mom, dad, and I were sitting on the back deck eating dinner. The guy next door was a total deadbeat. He was yelling and screaming cuss words while trying to bang in a toolbox to fit in the back of his truck. My dad yelled at him "is everything ok?" The guys fires back, "no is f-Ing not ok, if you have a problem, why don't you come over here and do something about it!" In one swift motion, my dad and I get up, walk over there and beat the ever-loving shit out of this guy....

It was mostly my dad punching the side of his face into the concrete, but when the guy grabbed my dads shirt and wouldn't let him go, I started kicking him in the kidneys...the guy staggered away, it seriously looked as if the guys face was going to fall off, it was so mangled.

That was the second time I saw my dad kick someone's ass in person.

#12 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,646 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:14 AM

Scream louder profanities. Usually the louder the person is right regardless of the content.

#13 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

one good punch to the throat cures excessive cursing everytime

#14 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,235 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

True story.
One summer afternoon my mom, dad, and I were sitting on the back deck eating dinner. The guy next door was a total deadbeat. He was yelling and screaming cuss words while trying to bang in a toolbox to fit in the back of his truck. My dad yelled at him "is everything ok?" The guys fires back, "no is f-Ing not ok, if you have a problem, why don't you come over here and do something about it!" In one swift motion, my dad and I get up, walk over there and beat the ever-loving shit out of this guy....

It was mostly my dad punching the side of his face into the concrete, but when the guy grabbed my dads shirt and wouldn't let him go, I started kicking him in the kidneys...the guy staggered away, it seriously looked as if the guys face was going to fall off, it was so mangled.

That was the second time I saw my dad kick someone's ass in person.

This isn't something I would very proud of.

#15 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:54 AM

I have that beat. I was out with my family at Applebees eating and the couple at the table next to us were making out hardcore for the entire time we were there. They were even feeling each other up. They were both so close to getting fork stabbed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com