Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Theo Pinson Commits to UNC

72 posts in this topic

UNC has been the rumor of late but I'd be pretty surprised if its not IU. IMO it was always going to be Duke or IU and Duke seems to have backed off him a little bit.

decision on Wednesday. Where is BigQueefDaddy with the inside info? I thought his college room mate had an uncle with a nephew of a cousin on the team with Theo and Harry? Inquiring minds need their fix, guy!

Going to be hard for a school like Indiana to pluck an elite, 5* basketball player from NC. Who knows though...maybe he wants to start his own legacy somewhere else. Indiana is very prestigious with excellent tradition and history.

There's that classy/respectable/educated unc guy! I have never met a more irrational, and uneducated person then you. My brother in law is an assistant coach at Wesleyan and he thinks it's IU but has not been told by Theo or the head coach. His view is that since Jackson has already committed to unc that has steered Theo to IU and he would be shocked if he chose unc.

Sh*t and damn, I wanted Vaughn.

Good news, hopefully that holds true and he sticks with IU.

Don't be shocked if he picks UNC and one of Jackson or Pinson playing the two spot. 

He's a Tar Heel,  Which means he'll be the two guard on a really tall UNC team. 

Should be an interesting backcourt with Berry, Jackson and Pinson.  This will also help with Giles as Pinson is good friends with him. 

Well this is interesting.

IU fans must feel devastated.