#16 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

Vaughn's latest comments make me feel he's drifting away from UNC... he's the one I prefer, too... wonder what happened to make him rethink the Heels...

What did he say?

#17 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

They must have been really recent because about a week and a half ago Vaughn was behind the bench of Joel Berry's (UNC commit) AAU team cheering for him.

On top of that as early as last week, he was retweeting UNC fans that were telling him to come to Chapel Hill.

#18 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

decision on Wednesday. Where is BigQueefDaddy with the inside info? I thought his college room mate had an uncle with a nephew of a cousin on the team with Theo and Harry? Inquiring minds need their fix, guy!

Going to be hard for a school like Indiana to pluck an elite, 5* basketball player from NC. Who knows though...maybe he wants to start his own legacy somewhere else. Indiana is very prestigious with excellent tradition and history. 

#19 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:30 PM

What did he say?

http://zagsblog.com/...n-say-hes-open/

“I went down there with my family and my coaches,” Vaughn told SNY.tv at the Nike EYBL stop here, reiterating comments he first made to Scout.com. “I liked the atmosphere of the Duke game and I have a good relationship with all the coaches. But I got back home and me and my parents talked about it, and we decided to just wait.”

Hoping he still comes to UNC, but I have to wonder just what made him back off...  Could just be deciding to slow down and not commit out of excitment, or some such...

#20 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

http://zagsblog.com/...n-say-hes-open/

“I went down there with my family and my coaches,” Vaughn told SNY.tv at the Nike EYBL stop here, reiterating comments he first made to Scout.com. “I liked the atmosphere of the Duke game and I have a good relationship with all the coaches. But I got back home and me and my parents talked about it, and we decided to just wait.”

Hoping he still comes to UNC, but I have to wonder just what made him back off... Could just be deciding to slow down and not commit out of excitment, or some such...

Hopefully that's just it, he decided to slow it down.

A class if Berry, Vaughn, and Jackson would definitely have us moving in the right direction.

#21 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

UNC has been the rumor of late but I'd be pretty surprised if its not IU. IMO it was always going to be Duke or IU and Duke seems to have backed off him a little bit.

#22 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

decision on Wednesday. Where is BigQueefDaddy with the inside info? I thought his college room mate had an uncle with a nephew of a cousin on the team with Theo and Harry? Inquiring minds need their fix, guy!

Going to be hard for a school like Indiana to pluck an elite, 5* basketball player from NC. Who knows though...maybe he wants to start his own legacy somewhere else. Indiana is very prestigious with excellent tradition and history.

There's that classy/respectable/educated unc guy! I have never met a more irrational, and uneducated person then you. My brother in law is an assistant coach at Wesleyan and he thinks it's IU but has not been told by Theo or the head coach. His view is that since Jackson has already committed to unc that has steered Theo to IU and he would be shocked if he chose unc.

#23 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:15 AM

Hearing UNC. 

#24 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

Sh*t and damn, I wanted Vaughn.

#25 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

http://247sports.com...tionPredictions

#26 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

Good news, hopefully that holds true and he sticks with IU.

#27 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

Don't be shocked if he picks UNC and one of Jackson or Pinson playing the two spot. 

#28 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

He's a Tar Heel,  Which means he'll be the two guard on a really tall UNC team. 

#29 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

Should be an interesting backcourt with Berry, Jackson and Pinson.  This will also help with Giles as Pinson is good friends with him. 

#30 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:29 AM

Well this is interesting.

IU fans must feel devastated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.