71 replies to this topic

#46 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,380 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

To be honest, the only reason Pinson is playing the two is because of Jakson, I remember seeing Pinson in the AAU circuit and he struggled to hit that outside shot. However it does look like he has worked on that three point shot as he is shooting 55% from three in the EBYL circuit.

Didn't say he was a natural 2 yet, but he's a better fit there because of his passing and slashing ability. His outside shot has continued to improve, so I'm not worried about that.

#47 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

I'm happy with this pickup I hope he keeps improving.

#48 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

Honestly looks like Deuce Bello when he was coming out. Real athletic wing that is slightly built and has an inconsistent perimeter game. He'll be a solid 3-4 year player for Roy but I don't think he's going to blow people away as a freshmen.

#49 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

Honestly looks like Deuce Bello when he was coming out. Real athletic wing that is slightly built and has an inconsistent perimeter game. He'll be a solid 3-4 year player for Roy but I don't think he's going to blow people away as a freshmen.

In my opinion, Bello was/is overrated (I think he is transferring). I know some people that went to HPC and they said that Bello was overrated based on his actual play.

#50 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

Started going through the games for EBYL session #4, and here what the Heels have to look forward to.

Justin Jackson (Houston Hoops)

Game 1 vs. Mokan Elite: 25 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists

Game 2 vs. Team Final: 13 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal

Game 3 vs. Meanstreets: 16 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist

Joel Berry (Each 1 Teach 1)

Game 1 vs. CIA Bounce: 20 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals

Game 2 vs. Seattle Rotary: 8 points, 3 rebounds, 8 assists, 1 steal

Theo Pinson (CP3 All-Stars)

Game 1 vs. NY Lightning: 27 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 blocks, 3 steals

Game 2 vs. Boo Williams: 9 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks, 2 steals

Game 3 vs. Georgia Stars: 6 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block, 3 steals

#51 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:20 PM

Cannot wait to see Berry in Carolina Blue.

#52 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,161 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:07 PM

Ill post in here because there's no where else to, but a huge shout out to Duke LAX for winning the men's title today.

Way to keep it in the ACC guys. Dookies beat an awesome Cuse team and hopefully this title will help shed a little positive light on their team and take away from the teams actions a few years ago.

#53 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

Ill post in here because there's no where else to, but a huge shout out to Duke LAX for winning the men's title today.

Way to keep it in the ACC guys. Dookies beat an awesome Cuse team and hopefully this title will help shed a little positive light on their team and take away from the teams actions a few years ago.

ACC Sweeped LAX

Duke got the men's, Carolina got the women's.

#54 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

Take it to the Lacrosse forum.

#55 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

Take it to the Lacrosse forum.

We obviously need one.

#56 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:31 AM

This is the definition of a back handed compliment.  What were the teams actions that needed a positive light?  Getting falsely accused of something?  You do know the prosecutor was disbarred and found guilty of fraud and lying about withholding exculpatory DNA evidence, right?  Also the "accuser" Crystal Mangum is in jail for murdering her boyfriend so I don't think the Lax team needs a little "positive light".  If they did they would have gotten it back in 2010 when they won the title.  

#57 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,380 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

As for UNC's last spot, it's going to be Either Vaughn or Hill. At least those are the two most likely prospect's that are still UNC lean's.

Hill's a lock if UNC offer's as he's waiting for them to offer. Just waiting on what Vaughn decides to do at this point. 

Hill is Ranked 25th overall on ESPN, 26th on Rivals, 16th on 247. In a recent interview in his hometown he mentions that he's waiting to decide and the reason he's doing that is that he's waiting for a shade of blue to offer him and then goes on to say that's he's not waiting for dark blue but the no clouds in the sky, daytime sky type of blue. 

If UNC pulls in Vaughn or Hill, that would leave them with a recruiting class that features four top 25 recruits. 

#58 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,161 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:46 AM

Carolina got the women's.

I don't watch, or even acknowledge women sports or female athletic achievements. 

I always get a chuckle whenever someone brings up how great that UCONN women's coach is. If he was that good of a coach he would be in the NBA, NCAA, the D League, or even overseas coaching men. 

#59 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,161 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

We obviously need one.

We do need a college baseball forum. Lots of talented teams in this area yearly. However, like the college hoops sub, a NCAA baseball forum would be all about UNC. 

#60 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

I don't watch, or even acknowledge women sports or female athletic achievements.

I always get a chuckle whenever someone brings up how great that UCONN women's coach is. If he was that good of a coach he would be in the NBA, NCAA, the D League, or even overseas coaching men.

I don't watch women's sports either, but it's always nice to see UNC win a championship in any sport.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com