#61 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,284 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

I saw this on IC and thought it was funny/cool. They were referring to our 2014 class as PB&J (Pinson, Berry, and Jackson).

#62 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,660 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:22 AM

I saw this on IC and thought it was funny/cool. They were referring to our 2014 class as PB&J (Pinson, Berry, and Jackson).

You should really stay off the IC!

#63 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

You should really stay off the IC!

I can guarantee that you are on IC just as much if not more than any UNC fan on this board. 

#64 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,660 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

I can guarantee that you are on IC just as much if not more than any UNC fan on this board.

You are 100% wrong. I have been on the IC one time and that was enough for me. It's basically a bunch of irrational unc fans or a whole forum of mrtrd's so I didn't go back.

#65 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,284 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

You are 100% wrong. I have been on the IC one time and that was enough for me. It's basically a bunch of irrational unc fans or a whole forum of mrtrd's so I didn't go back.

You can say that about any fanboard, IC actually has some very good tidbits.

#66 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,660 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

You can say that about any fanboard, IC actually has some very good tidbits.

I disagree, there is probably a good unc fanboard out there but the IC is not it. Too many ridiculous fans that are uninformed for me.

#67 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,284 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

I disagree, there is probably a good unc fanboard out there but the IC is not it. Too many ridiculous fans that are uninformed for me.

The guys that actually run the board are pretty good because they can discern from what is true or not. I actually don't post on there, I just look for recruiting info.

#68 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,660 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

The guys that actually run the board are pretty good because they can discern from what is true or not. I actually don't post on there, I just look for recruiting info.

I just know the one time I was on there and checked it out there were a couple threads about wanting Roy fired. That's ridiculous, insane, and irrational so that is why I am not a fan.

#69 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,284 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

I just know the one time I was on there and checked it out there were a couple threads about wanting Roy fired. That's ridiculous, insane, and irrational so that is why I am not a fan.

Lol, there are definitely idiots there, but I only go there for recruiting info.

#70 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

Lol, there are definitely idiots there, but I only go there for recruiting info.

every fan base has idiots. especially teams like UNC that have a rich tradition, victories, and a museum full of trophies and achievements. For some UNC fans, if they don't win every game by 30 points and a national title it isn't good enough. You need to find out the UNC fans who want Roy fired so you disassociate with them. They make the rest of us look bad. 

IC is a excellent for recruiting info and they have a great pulse on the teams. It's a hard source to beat for UNC fans. I don't post on their forums because I waste enough time as it is on the huddle. 

#71 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

Now all we need is Vaughn & this will be a historic class for us. Got to agree IC does suck, has good info sometimes reminds me of a bunch of KY fans the other times. KEEPING IT HEEL is the way to go best forum for UNC BASKETBALL. Back to Vaughn I think we give him till late night with Roy to commit. Hopefully Hill is willing to wait,

#72 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,284 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

Here's footage of Pinson at the NBPA Top 100 camp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com