Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppers

67 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't have any hatred to the guy.  He wanted to go to another team, so he did.  Besides, we have 2 DE's that put in more effort than Peppers does.

Posted

ancient history.

move on. we've got a whole other team and potentially the best DL and front 7 in panther history.

let's be glad for that 

2 people like this

Posted

Judas Peppers can suck an elephants Trunk for all I care.

1 person likes this

Posted

Meh

Posted

hey peppers, gfy

1 person likes this

Posted

fug peppers, what a bitch.

Posted

*sigh* Ok, I'll play. Mainly because if this is searched something of accuracy can be said. Carolina fans were never mad at Peppers. They were made at the front office and the way they handled the situation. Peppers had been expressing a wish to move to another team. Jerry and Marty thought they could persuade him to stay, and even made him the highest paid DE and offered him a fair deal contrary to what some will say.

Also contrary is that Peppers just wanted money, because he didn't, he wanted to move. An idea he expressed early, before we tagged him forcing him to stay here only souring him even more to the point he was visibly slacking on the field, before we offered him a contract to stay that was comparable to what he got. He did not want to play here and our front office blantaley ignored the fact. It was only by the grace of god CJ stepped up and worked out because if he did not we would have a huge hole at DE. That is what angered people. Peppes was a great player for us and he wanted to play somewhere else, that is my feelings towards him as I am sure it is many others.

The front office should have let go of Peppers or traded him but they got nothing and looked mindless in the entire process. Peppers himself really has little to do with the situation and to believe Carolina fans have some sort of personal vandetta against him is similar to believing the tabloids. There is no truth to it and is only a result of a couple flaming drama queens most of whom aren't serious.

3 people like this

Posted

We replaced him with a better DE. That's how I feel about him. Dude was super lazy and about self

Posted

I still rock my Peppers jersey from time to time. Dude was for us, and still is for Chicago, one of the best. I wish him well, except for when he's playing us, but have no regrets in letting him go anymore, especially since or DE situation is so solid now.

Posted

I think he'll be the first active NFL player to come out the closet.

Posted

He thought the grass would be greener.  I'm sure he hates Cicago by now.

Posted

Take it easy on the OP sheesh. Welcome him