#1 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

http://espn.go.com/n...sted-third-week

Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Lt. Joe Balicki says the 23-year-old Young was arrested late Friday in San Clemente for allegedly breaking into a home.

Balicki says Young fought with deputies after a foot chase. He has been charged with attempted burglary, assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest. He is in custody Sunday on $75,000 bail.

"There was a brief struggle," Balicki said, according to the Detroit News. "He wanted to fight with the deputies. They ended up subduing him."

Young also was arrested last Sunday in Riverside County on suspicion of driving under the influence, then was arrested again the same day for trying to take his car from a tow yard.

The Lions waived the troubled Young on Feb. 4. A second-round draft pick in 2011, Young was disciplined multiple times last season and was told to stay away from the Lions' facility because he intentionally lined up wrong in a Week 14 loss to the Green Bay Packers.

During his time with Detroit, Young also was sent home by the team on three different occasions -- once for punching teammate Louis Delmas during an offseason workout program, then twice for repeated insubordinate behavior.

Young was claimed off waivers by the St. Louis Rams but ultimately released 10 days later.

I know its not panther related but wow. That 3 times in like a week or two. a target we all wanted at one point in time. It amazes me how people will throw away there gifts like this.

#2 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,517 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

I love that dude and Cliff Harris!!!!!

#3 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 2,672 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

"What the hell is wrong with this guy?" 

--Adam 'Pacman' Jones

lol

#4 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,130 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

Chuck why am I not surprised.

Seriously get this man some help, because he's going to hurt someone or himself sooner rather than later.

#5 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

http://espn.go.com/n...sted-third-week

I know its not panther related but wow. That 3 times in like a week or two. a target we all wanted at one point in time. It amazes me how people will throw away there gifts like this.

Nope.not all of us.

#6 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

This guy is the second coming of Ryan Leaf.  Glad we did not sign him here.

#7 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

Forget football.  This guy needs help to live a normal life.  Its going to be a sad day when and if he ever can pull his head out of his own ass..

#8 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Damn! If Pac Man thinks you're a fug up, you got some serious fuggin issues!!!

#9 Dilla

Dilla

Mad Decent

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts
  • LocationWashington, North Carolina

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

This has turned from selfish and bad behavior to coming off like there is something wrong in his head that have gone unchecked. His high school coach was saying how Young was just saying some weird things last time they met and hadn't heard from him in so long afterwards that he had assumed Young was institutionalized.

Send this guy to a shrink.

#10 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

Forget football.  This guy needs help to live a normal life.  Its going to be a sad day when and if he ever can pull his head out of his own ass..

So true.  I wonder if he was always trouble or the money and fame did it to him?

#11 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

I saw this on NFL.com title list and honestly thought it was from the time before. I didn't think it was funny the second time he got arrested, and i think it's just sad now. He needs help. He needs to talk to someone like Brandon Marshall to get some advice.

#12 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

Never a dull moment in the NFL.

#13 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

So true.  I wonder if he was always trouble or the money and fame did it to him?

He has a long history of trouble.  It had an impact on his draft prospects coming out of Boise St.

Ironic thing is he has relied on his athletic ability to get him through life, but wasn't able to elude the cops in a foot race leading to his third arrest in a week..

#14 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

He got caught by donut gobbling cops in a foot chase. No wonder why he's no longer in the NFL.

#15 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:25 PM

Laughing my fuging ass off irl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.