Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Linden Gaydosh - The Canadian Farm Beast

94 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vv-KbXlWAU

here's an interview with him right after his tryout and when he signed the contract with us. he's a pretty funny dude.

So are you officially part of the Gaydosh Army?

Posted · Report post

i just watched his highlights again and i swear i can almost hear every person he hits  groaning when the play is over and they have to get up again. that guy has some mass and velocity. he's fast and mobile enough that he can line up pretty much anywhere on that DL. i hope he takes fua's spot on the roster.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Canadian Farm Beast... sounds like ManBearPig

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Late Saturday night I ended up in a small bar in Charlotte, and guess who was there shooting pool closing the bar down?  That's right the Canadian Farm Beast himself Linden Gaydosh.  No pics, I didn't want to interupt his pool game plus he was a bit intimidating being the Canadian Farm Beast and all.

Anyway, if I could go back I would have told him how he is sort of a legend around these parts...

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Lol

Posted · Report post

that was panthro

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yeah it was funny, I didn't recognize him at first but obviously I had seen the huge guy playing pool.  Then some annoying drunk girl came over to our table and was all like "that guy said he's a Panther player is he really??!!".  I was like "heck no I would recognize him if he was". Then she stumbled back and said he was on IR.  Then it clicked and I was awestruck to be in the Farm Beast's presence.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yeah it was funny, I didn't recognize him at first but obviously I had seen the huge guy playing pool. Then some annoying drunk girl came over to our table and was all like "that guy said he's a Panther player is he really??!!". I was like "heck no I would recognize him if he was". Then she stumbled back and said he was on IR. Then it clicked and I was awestruck to be in the Farm Beast's presence.

Hhahahahaha that chick was totally trying to find out if it was legit so she could bang.

Posted · Report post

Late Saturday night I ended up in a small bar in Charlotte, and guess who was there shooting pool closing the bar down? That's right the Canadian Farm Beast himself Linden Gaydosh. No pics, I didn't want to interupt his pool game plus he was a bit intimidating being the Canadian Farm Beast and all.

Anyway, if I could go back I would have told him how he is sort of a legend around these parts...

You were in the presence of greatness
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I wonder what it's like to have sloppy bitches trying to bang you just because of your career. We don't get that much in the civil engineering world.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I wonder what it's like to have sloppy bitches trying to bang you just because of your career. We don't get that much in the civil engineering world.

Obviously, you're hanging out with the wrong groupies. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Obviously, you're hanging out with the wrong groupies.

"Did you design that fountain at the mall? Cause it makes me sooo wet."
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I think this is the offseason that Gaydosh rises to the top and kicks ass.

Posted · Report post

He will be converted into a CB and overtake Sherman's spot as the best in the game

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He will be converted into a CB and overtake Sherman's spot as the best in the game

I can see this happening. The first 6'5" 300lb DB that uses phrases like "That's what I'm talkin' aboot!" when he talks smack.

Posted · Report post

I could see it. And a big plus is his scrappy, lunch pail kind of attitude that makes you want to go out and have a beer with the guy.

Posted · Report post

My boy!

Funny to see my old account in here. Couldn't remember the password, so *FreeArmanti* was born!

Posted · Report post

Thread title sounds like an adult movie title.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This fugging guy. Just sayin. Gaydosh says free agency can suck it.