Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 posts required to start new thread

89 posts in this topic

Posted

You need some Modets in other time zones more likely to be on and stomp trash like last night when ya'll are getting your beauty rest.

Yeah we need some euro trash in here.

Posted

Euro trash's da real thang man.

Posted

Woohoo this keeps people like me from making a fool of themselves. Btw, there needs to be a limit on the number of threads that one person can make about the same topic....ha

Posted

I'm not going to lie, when the report emails were rolling in last night and buzzing on my phone, I was busy drinking dos equis and banging my wife.

And if given the choice, I'd throw you to the wolves again.

Sorry.

4 people like this

Posted

You should have people verify with their Facebook accounts. Then if they are complete garbage you can call them out on Facebook. The rest will handle itself while they get ridiculed on there.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you, O Great & Mighty Zod. 

Posted

Honestly, should be 300.

Posted

We do have that to some extent.

But how hard is it to make a new email?

I have had to set up ban filters before that are just absolutely absurd.

To the point I just have to keep banning the person or ban the an entire area of the USA.

SoCal?

I'd be fine with it, we seem to get a lot of disruptive and begrudging morons from there. Just ban new registrations though, people like Pantha-San and Kevin Greene are okay.

1 person likes this

Posted

You should have people verify with their Facebook accounts. Then if they are complete garbage you can call them out on Facebook. The rest will handle itself while they get ridiculed on there.

Not a bad idea, but it would open up the law abiding huddlers here to the musings of a troll by posting user pics and info or attacking someones friends and family.  It could get ugly when a troll pulls a PhillyB on someone that doesnt deserve it.

Posted

It should be possible to hide the FB verification from other users. On the other side, if they want, no-life's will find a way to create an account, no matter how many security you put into it.
And more carefull people won't just use their FB credentials as a board subscription.

That storm of new topics could have been prevented by maybe putting a timer on creating new topics.

Posted

Herp flurp just went to the in and out burger guys herp flurp just fought off ten people herp flurp lakers rule

Posted

Yep, the latest idiot was also creating fake emails to go along with fake accounts. Like I said, no life.

Really there is nothing we can do short of just closing registrations completely.

Just an idea. Some site have registrations open for a limited time. Once a month or a certain time of the year.

Another us the need of an invitation code from another member. If a current member keeps giving the code to a new troll. You've have gotten two birds with one stone.

1 person likes this