Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. coming on ABC

26 posts in this topic

Posted

well sweet mercy they actually have a really good episode going on tonight.

the less of that obnoxious lead girl we have and the more actual connections we have to the Marvel U, the better this show seems to be. though how they keep referring to Asgardians as "alien" is driving me insane.

Posted

Yeah no story line just jumping around all over the place.  Read a article that ABC wont drop the show for awhile. They will use it as advertisement for upcoming movies.

Posted

Last episode was best of series so far.  Acting and dialog is definitely ranging from "meh" or "cringe" but hopefully they get it together.   It's something to watch but it's not something I can get excited for.  

Posted

I watched like the first three episodes but just couldn't stay with it...  

Posted

I am binge watching the first season right now. It is a good show once you accept that it's about agents not superheros.

season 2 starts Sept. 23rd. still time to catch up.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thought this show was pretty boring most of the season. it didn't really pick up steam until after the winter solider.

Posted

Don't forget about Agent Carter.

Posted

I am binge watching the first season right now. It is a good show once you accept that it's about agents not superheros.

season 2 starts Sept. 23rd. still time to catch up.

might just say fug it and start with season 2

Posted

Spoilers for tonight's episode:

Pretty big revelations that are going to change the show irreversibly. We knew the Inhumans thing was coming and that Chloe was likely one, but the revelation that she is Daisy Johnson (code named Quake, one of Nick fury's secret warriors in the comics) was actually a real surprise that's pretty cool.

Posted

I watched 3 episodes on Netflix and found it unbearable.

Posted

I watched 3 episodes on Netflix and found it unbearable.

Try the last half of the season

Posted

Yeah first half last season was a big meh and I was about to drop it too. But a couple episodes leading up to winter solder and then beyond have been great. I was warned whedon shows take some time and this was no exception. Best part is how marvel incorporates this into the movies unlike dc who is afraid to do that with their shows. I expect some cool ultron lead ins when it comes back on.