Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Kicker Jordan Gay

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Kicker coming back: Gay hopes to return to Charlotte on Tuesday after his last final at Centre College, a Division III school in Kentucky. Gay made only 7 of 18 field goals as a senior, but caught the Panthers’ eye with a strong showing at the super regional combine at Dallas.

Besides returning kicker Graham Gano and punter Brad Nortman, the Panthers also signed undrafted kicker Morgan Lineberry. Gay isn’t sure whether Carolina will use him as a punter or kicker.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/05/13/4039980/panthers-cut-keiser-to-create.html#storylink=cpy

Posted

I honestly thought this was a thread informing us that our new Kicker, named Jordan, is a homo-sexual. Lol

Posted

That guy only made 8 of 17 in small college ball where the pressure is miniscule?

Posted

His whole family are Gay's.  His momma is a Gay (after she got married), his dad, both of his brothers...his sister.  I heard his grandmother on his dad's side a Gay.

Down into the gutter we go.

Posted

Gettleman likes boys with hair. I like that about him. The more hair the better if you ask me

Posted

How the fug did BWood get a try out?

Posted

Why do I get the sudden urge to say "well Allllllrighty then..." When I see his picture?

Posted

I will be surprised if we don't look into Tynes at some point.

Posted

Dude is already/will be slaying some wimminz.  No homo.

...but he's Gay.

Posted

Was hoping we would draft a kicker this past draft in hopes that he could be a long-term solution and finally put an end to our kicking woes ever since Kasay left. I could see it happen especially next year because I have little faith in any of the guys we are bringing to camp right now. I wouldn't be surprised if we brought in a veteran to compete as well. 

Posted

3 kickers going to camp. Interesting.

Posted

I wanted Kickalicious