Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best NFL Players Under 23 Per CBS

47 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.cbssports.com/general/blog/pete-prisco/22230397/the-nfls-best-players-under-the-age-of-23

Per CBS Sports' Pete Prisco, Luke Kuechly is #2:

2. Luke Kuechly, ILB, Carolina Panthers -- He led the NFL in tackles as a rookie. That's impressive. He was all over the field and did so without the help of good down tackles in front of him.

Not bad but I think he should be #1 but that's not being a homer or anything. Glad he is getting the recognition he deserves.

Posted · Report post

Would have to agree with you on that one, Kuechly should be number one.

Peterson is a good player, but there's nothing about him that screams amazing to me. Luke has that "wow", "amazing" factor. 

Posted · Report post

They made the list 23 and under since cam just turned 24.
7 people like this

Posted · Report post

its like the offseason keeps getting longer

Posted · Report post

peterson is one of the best cover corners in the league? where do people get this idea?

Posted · Report post

peterson is one of the best cover corners in the league? where do people get this idea?

He must have improved by leaps and bounds since the last time I watched him :unsure:

Posted · Report post

I guess it's a respect thing. Peterson has been in the league two years and he is solid. Luke looked like a mad man at times last year a freaking star. Writers are always careful not to jump the gun when evaluating talent. They usually want to see duplication and steady improvement before the get crowned.

But fuugggg him......

King Luke will rule the NFC South this year...

Posted · Report post

Last time I actually watched Peterson he was returning a punt for a TD against us in the 11 opener. Haven't seen a single tackle, pick, or pass defensed since.

Do not want

Wait... What are we talking about again?

Posted · Report post

as an actual DB he's been underwhelming considering his draft position

Posted · Report post

Kuechly is amazing and could easily be #1, but let's not get crazy about Peterson. He is an animal.

Posted · Report post

Hilarious and Smitty's already takin him for a drink in the deep end like it was nothing.

Posted · Report post

Kuechly is amazing and could easily be #1, but let's not get crazy about Peterson. He is an animal.

He is? Peterson has been so-so thus far, in my honest opinion, and that's not my homerism talking. Patrick was suppose to be a shutdown corner, and he hasn't lived up to those expectations. Sure, Peterson occasionally gets an eye-popping interception but does that justify the hype?