Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shula Aims to Keep Cam's Negative Emotions in Check

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe he is not a perfectly polished and unemotional person as some seem to expect him to be.

All I know is I'm damn glad he's our QB and I'm proud to be a fan of him as a player and as a person.

2 people like this

Posted

Maybe he is not a perfectly polished and unemotional person as some seem to expect him to be.

All I know is I'm damn glad he's our QB and I'm proud to be a fan of him as a player and as a person.

Last perfect person on Earth was nailed to a cross 2,000 years ago. Not even Cam can fill those shoes, although some expect that level of perfection.

I was one that thought the smile was fake. I thought DT Marcell Dareus should have been our #1 pick that year. Glad he showed me, because otherwise we'd be the Bills right now. Ewwwwww.....

Posted

So many times are we going to beat this dead horse before the season even starts. Maybe Shula will be wildly successful as an OC and all this angst for months is totally wasted.  Even if he sucks we will have to listen to all the haters tell us for hundreds of posts how they saw this coming months ago and tried to warn us and we didn't listen.  In either case we won't know for 6 months which it will be. Can't we wait until we actually know which it is before we keep beating this up over and over.

And yeah everyone can say what they want but we have to hear the doom and gloom for hundreds of posts in multiple threads for months and if they are wrong it is a one post, I was wrong. If the doom and gloom was as succinct, it wouldn't be an issue but it isn't.

Expressing an opinion takes one post.  Beating the drum over and over is something else.

1 person likes this

Posted

Shula has mentioned it, Rivera has mentioned it, Gross mentioned it, Kalil mentioned it, Smith Mentioned it, and even Cam talks about it.   It's not made up unless Newton himself is in on it too. It's not a huge issue, but it exists and trying to pretend it's not is being dishonest.

It has been an issue that cam is aware of and trying to work on.  It doesn't mean it will be an ongoing issue this year. At what point can we take a wait and see viewpoint.

Posted

MHS if cars had emotions which one would you compare him to?

1 person likes this

Posted

It is not his emotions...it us how he expresses those negative emotions.

He is and always will be an incredible competitor.

Posted

Cam doesn't have any emotion that needs to be kept in check. Just win, baby. Just win.

Posted

All I know is I was seething during the first half of last year watching our offense.  The fact that Cam didn't strangle the OC during that period of time is a shining testament to his emotional maturity. 

I blame Cam's depressed emotional state on the (in)competence of our OC.   It is no coincidence that Cam's attitude suddenly "improved" once our OC pulled his head out of his ass and instituted better play calling.

1 person likes this