Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Student Says Peanut Allergy Forced College Withdrawal

while you're consulting your doctor on whether or not males can have three periods in a month and other sexual issues that are clearly quite difficult for you, be sure to ask him what he can do for a ~40 year old with a bmi over 30

While I've been lucky to never have had to deal with food allergies, I've had a cousin that had to deal with multiple severe allergies. It's one thing if you have a severe allergic reaction to one thing, but when there seem to be more and more people suffering from multiple different kinds of allergies, it makes you think about what we should be doing in the future for people in the developmental stages of their lives to circumvent this

while you're consulting your doctor on whether or not males can have three periods in a month and other sexual issues that are clearly quite difficult for you, be sure to ask him what he can do for a ~40 year old with a bmi over 30

BMI is a pathetic measure of health for athletic muscular types like myself, but I wouldn't expect you to know that... and in case you were were wondering mine is actually 28. What is yours?

Also, just BC you "identify" as male, doesn't mean you can't have three periods per month.

"athletic muscular types like myself"; you know, those who can't spend a month in the gym without hurting their brittle elbows or shoulders

Why yes, didn't someone on this board post something recently about "moving the goalposts"?

Can't call me fat so you resort to brittle... lol

Come to the gym with me... Golds at Longleaf Mall any day at 5 and I'll show you how brittle this old man is. Post a picture of the mighty Cantrell in the "Show your Face" thread and show us how athletic you are... oh wait, I forgot... your precious anonymity... lol.

PS- do you have an opinion on this thread topic or should we take this to PMs? You can have the last word... call me some more names and get back to the thread topic.

Why yes, didn't someone on this board post something recently about "moving the goalposts"?

Can't call me fat so you resort to brittle... lol

oh i can still call you fat because

a ) i've seen photographic evidence

b ) i've read the workout thread in the lounge. given your height and weight, and the amount of time you spend talking about it, your lifts are incredibly unimpressive

Come to the gym with me... Golds at Longleaf Mall any day at 5 and I'll show you how brittle this old man is. Post a picture of the mighty Cantrell in the "Show your Face" thread and show us how athletic you are... oh wait, I forgot... your precious anonymity... lol.

again, given your posting history, i'm well aware of your physical condition

PS- do you have an opinion on this thread topic or should we take this to PMs? You can have the last word... call me some more names and get back to the thread topic.

are you going to pretend like you weren't "calling names" on the first page of your whiny thread? that you didn't initiate it yourself? lol

OK, you obviously have no opinion on this... shoo and let the grown ups talk.

like when someone mocked your whiny op and your response amounted to "lol what r u a girl on teh rag"

let the grown ups talk indeed

Would making sure all of her classrooms have an epi pen be reasonable? (provided they are all prescribed to her, of course)

I didn't know anyone with peanut allergies growing up.

They are everywhere now.

if a child had a peanut or bologna allergy when I was in school...........

they would have died in my cafeteria.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Icy89