Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

WalterFootball 2014 NFL Mock Draft

69 posts in this topic

Picking so early in the first round is the only bad part about that

I don't think we will be picking that high I'm guessing 19-24 range.

Hoping we go OT/WR/S in the first next year. Receiver and tackle are my preference...take the best player available from those positions. 

1 person likes this

He's going to ride CB and WR all year long now that we have two good DTs. He had the same burb for our pick pretty much all last year. 

He's going to ride CB and WR all year long now that we have two good DTs. He had the same burb for our pick pretty much all last year. 

Do you blame him though? DT was a glaring weakness and now CB is going to be a big need unless Norman/Thomas/Dockery have great a great year. 

Purifoy is an amazing athlete and has great instincts. That's why he is getting such high remarks.  When it comes to pure CB skills he isn't better than someone like Janoris. Hell, I don't even think he has the best coverage skills on his own team...that would go to Roberson.

safety, wr, ot, and cb are all needs for the future

I don't like the Purifoy. He got burned a ton last year, and it happened in big games for Florida. 

He also got beat for 8 catches and a touchdown against Patterson last year as well. 

• Topics