Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Full Video: 1996 Championship Game vs Green Bay

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Watching Kerry play again very much makes me happy we have a franchise QB. BRUTAL

Posted · Report post

You should have loaded the game against the cowboys from 1996, that's when we let Jerry Jones know where Charlotte NC was at. I was able to go to school and talk trash all day at cowboy fans that were clowning me the week before.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This was the first Panthers game I ever saw I think.

Posted · Report post

I will redeem the thread with this

[yt]aeQQTa8tGoE[/yt]

I miss the spunk and excitement of old Coach Fox... :(

Posted · Report post

I was 36 when this game was played and it was only the 34th Panthers game I ever saw... I recall the game was within reach until Farve converted a 3rd down by tucking the ball and running for a 1st down. The Packers went ahead to score on that drive and our last, best chance to win was over in the 3rd quarter...

Posted · Report post

Reminiscing about the days leading up to the Rams game and their fans would troll the forums with 'Yeah, the Panthers have had a good year - but they have never played in THE ED'

Posted · Report post

96 Cowboys game FTW. I got to brag to my best fried whom loved the Cowboys. I saw him in a bar a few years ago and brought up how the Cowboys hadn't won a playoff game since we were 10!

Posted · Report post

The 96 Cowboys game was great. The stadium was rocking and put out two Cowboys...

Posted · Report post

wow That,s Nice.