Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Working with Beason today

63 posts in this topic

Posted

ask Beason what he thinks of that Jay Harris kid from Michigan turning from football to rapper..

does he ever think the 7th floor crew would reunite? lol

but seriously, what his eating regiment consists of- after listening to him on This is Gross- im super interested in all that nutrition stuff

This X2.  What teams & players does he pull for in other sports?  Who did he look up to as his idol?  If he didn't play football what sport would he have loved to play?  Would he ever come do a guest apparence in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area? 

Posted

I'd like to know if McDermott/Rivera have implied any new wrinkles to take advantage of our improved front 4 and having Kuechly as an established MLB versus how we approached it in 2012.  The new LB coach comes from NYG and wonder if his vision combined with our current coaching staff will see us be more aggressive, less aggressive, more zone, etc.

Posted

When they treated Dan that way why didn't they get banned instantly ? Why have mods and the owner of the site if they can't control this garbage ?

Posted

I would ask Beason how he has been preparing differently for the switch to WLB. With the added emphasis on speed for that position, has it changed his training regimen?  Is he working on his coverage skills?  Is the transition going to be difficult for him?

Posted

Ask him if he knows something about the WR core that we don't. Ask him if he thinks Gettis can command a #2 role, does he look as good as he used to?

Posted

Ask him what he is doing differently this offseason to prepare for the season?  Since he's not only recovering from injuries but switching positions as well.

Posted

Yeah, that worked out great for Dan Morgan. Took about 3 minutes before some badass internet tough guys made fun of his injuries using their fat fingers on their greasy jizz smeared keyboards.

What!? I wish I was around back then, Morgan will always be one of my favorite Panthers. It would have been a blast to hang out with him. 

Posted

i'm at six foot one 165 pound lanky guy trying to put on muscle- what kind of protein shake would he make me?

Posted

To whom/what does he attribute  the success he has had so far? He is the epitome of leadership, very well-spoken and so full of passion. The unselfish way he has handled the situation with Luke is extraordinary. What drives him to be such a fine person and teammate? If my son grows up have the traits he has, I would be very proud.

Posted

Oh, I got one...  Ask him if he feels like his speed/accel is back where it was prior to the achilles injury?  What percentage would he put on it?

Posted

What does beason think of gettleman and if he notices a difference in the way he runs things compared to hurney? (doubt he would answer that honestly though) and does he think cam has what it takes to take the next step and lead us to the playoffs this year, and has he shown any improvement during the workouts he's been to this offseason? (Don't know if beason would be able to answer that, but those would be the questions I would ask)

Posted

Did he notice a difference in the team chemistry between the last two years? What about between the two halves of last season?