62 replies to this topic

#31 G spot

G spot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

did not know about all that.

zod do you know of any players with alt accounts?

#32 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:21 AM

Seems like everyone has a Morgan story or two. Very accessible guy. Too often players get deified, 25 tackles in a SB can do just that, but Morgan showed us they are human too.

Which leads me to believe the idiots who ridiculed him, had never met him. Because once you met him, you liked him.

#33 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:28 AM

I faintly remember that entire episode. Zod did you come in and clarify it was him (everyone wasn't at the tailgate)? That would've helped the situation immediately. We probably should've had mods just insta-ban them. Who cares if you cater to a star...like you said how often does that come around?

#34 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

So you're saying that DWill is the equivalent of Chris Gamble and Armanti Edwards?

Good answer ;)

#35 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,757 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

Dan was awesome, both on here and at the tailgate. He would talk to anyone, took pics, provided some very good pizza and still was subject to rampant stupidity by some of the champion douchenozzles on here.

I was and am still highly embarrassed by that.

#36 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,169 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

I faintly remember that entire episode. Zod did you come in and clarify it was him (everyone wasn't at the tailgate)? That would've helped the situation immediately. We probably should've had mods just insta-ban them. Who cares if you cater to a star...like you said how often does that come around?

iirc his account was verified on one of the first days he started posting here.  his username was dmo and then some numbers i think. 

#37 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

ask Beason what he thinks of that Jay Harris kid from Michigan turning from football to rapper..

does he ever think the 7th floor crew would reunite? lol

but seriously, what his eating regiment consists of- after listening to him on This is Gross- im super interested in all that nutrition stuff

This X2.  What teams & players does he pull for in other sports?  Who did he look up to as his idol?  If he didn't play football what sport would he have loved to play?  Would he ever come do a guest apparence in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area? 

#38 Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

Respect the Rivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

I'd like to know if McDermott/Rivera have implied any new wrinkles to take advantage of our improved front 4 and having Kuechly as an established MLB versus how we approached it in 2012.  The new LB coach comes from NYG and wonder if his vision combined with our current coaching staff will see us be more aggressive, less aggressive, more zone, etc.

#39 Teen In Training

Teen In Training

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

When they treated Dan that way why didn't they get banned instantly ? Why have mods and the owner of the site if they can't control this garbage ?

#40 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

I would ask Beason how he has been preparing differently for the switch to WLB. With the added emphasis on speed for that position, has it changed his training regimen?  Is he working on his coverage skills?  Is the transition going to be difficult for him?

#41 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

Ask him if he knows something about the WR core that we don't. Ask him if he thinks Gettis can command a #2 role, does he look as good as he used to?

#42 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,595 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

Ask him what he is doing differently this offseason to prepare for the season?  Since he's not only recovering from injuries but switching positions as well.

#43 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

Yeah, that worked out great for Dan Morgan. Took about 3 minutes before some badass internet tough guys made fun of his injuries using their fat fingers on their greasy jizz smeared keyboards.

What!? I wish I was around back then, Morgan will always be one of my favorite Panthers. It would have been a blast to hang out with him. 

#44 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,895 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

i'm at six foot one 165 pound lanky guy trying to put on muscle- what kind of protein shake would he make me?

#45 44johnson

44johnson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

To whom/what does he attribute  the success he has had so far? He is the epitome of leadership, very well-spoken and so full of passion. The unselfish way he has handled the situation with Luke is extraordinary. What drives him to be such a fine person and teammate? If my son grows up have the traits he has, I would be very proud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com