Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

Sanchez's response...

I don't get the hate he garners. He honestly seems like a very respectable and nice guy. And he's far from the worst QB in the league... I don't understand what he did wrong to get all of this hate, besides being a New York Jet.

Umm yeah, as far as starting QBs go, he's damn near bottom of the league.

#77 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,967 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

Let's say Smitty meant it with the utmost disrespect. Who the fug cares!? It's his opinion. Males in this country have become so vaginal.

#78 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,838 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

Umm yeah, as far as starting QBs go, he's damn near bottom of the league.

Ryan Fitzpatrick, Carson Palmer, EJ Manuel, Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden, Thaddeus Lewis, Ryan Tannehill, Chad Henne, Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker, Brady Quinn, Matt Cassell, Carson Palmer, Terrelle Pryor, Christian Ponder, Josh Freeman, John Skelton, Ryan Lindley, Kevin Kolb, Brian Hoyer, Sam Bradford, and Geno Smith.

Saying that he is better or as good as any of those names is not a stretch at all, and every single one of those started last season or will likely start this coming season. I'd say he's towards the middle of the pack.

#79 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,375 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

You mean like when he went running to the media last season complaining about Cam...which allowed it to be billed as some type of beef (which I think was even referenced in this article)?

I would advise against those thoughts....around here if you utter anything about Smith that isn't ball juggling praise they come after you....

I'm probably the biggest Smith fan on the Huddle, hence my username; lineal89. So if one of his biggest fans can expect more from his favorite NFL player why shouldn't the ones that's going to come after me do as well.

#80 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,628 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

I'm probably the biggest Smith fan on the Huddle, hence my username; lineal89. So if one of his biggest fans can expect more from his favorite NFL player why shouldn't the ones that's going to come after me do as well.

Get in line.

#81 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,572 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

Ryan Fitzpatrick, Carson Palmer, EJ Manuel, Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden, Thaddeus Lewis, Ryan Tannehill, Chad Henne, Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker, Brady Quinn, Matt Cassell, Carson Palmer, Terrelle Pryor, Christian Ponder, Josh Freeman, John Skelton, Ryan Lindley, Kevin Kolb, Brian Hoyer, Sam Bradford, and Geno Smith.

Saying that he is better or as good as any of those names is not a stretch at all, and every single one of those started last season or will likely start this coming season. I'd say he's towards the middle of the pack.

I think that just helps prove Smitty's point...  you get to pick any one of those guys, or are you looking for their replacement?   whether you consider them 16th, 19th, 26th, or 32nd best...  they all will most likely be out of the league as a starter sooner than later...  

#82 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,313 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

fug Mark Sanchez.

I wouldnt let that bitch throw me a party.

#83 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:44 PM

Sanchez: "quick, I need a sandwich to throw at Steve Smith"

The Golden Calf of Bristol: "do you want fries and a drink with that?"

e: the t-bow filter is getting old

#84 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

The filter still amuses me, almost as much as looking at the Jets.

#85 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:40 AM

This sound bite is leading off Sports Center.

#86 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,741 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:46 AM

ScreenShot2013-05-16at3.59.52PM_crop_nor

What's funny about this is that Jet fans are actually praising Smitty. :lol:

#87 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

My b yo, when he ran off at the mouth last season and it caused a media fuss....people spun it as leadership.

But I am bout done. I might check y'all out when the season starts. I am about as tired of talking about some of these as you are listening. No worries.

haha thank god, the only thing you do is argue with people and you have no idea what you ever talk about.

#88 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,141 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

Sometimes I can't tell if you are highly intelligent or missing a chromosome.

Lol this was funny

#89 pdub0702

pdub0702

pdub0702

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationSouthern Pines, NC

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

Honestly, I don't see what the big deal here is. People (media) have been very critical this offseason about the Panthers in general. Steve Smith was only stating his opinion in reference to Mr. Butt Fumble.

#90 Djphinfan

Djphinfan

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

Dolphin fan here, just would like to take this time to thank my all time favorite receiver Steve smith for his talent, and his hilarious comments about Sanchez..do I think it was classy, umm, not really, Steve is too great and is a hall of fame player imo, he needs to continue to conduct himself as if he's going to be such, but damn did I love it, and, it's deserved, the guy wanted to go to New York for the wrong reasons, and does not have the ability to lead men, case in point, wearing different color headbands each day..someone needs to wake this Putz up and tell him he's not in college anymore..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com