#1 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:38 AM

...or threaten to ban people who call KT "racist" and say "he hates white people" no matter what. But the second I speak at said person or consider that person a racist the mods are threatening to ban me.

Also what is the appropriate forum to discuss WHITE racism without the threat of ban or suppression? Or is WHITE racism something that should never be mentioned on the Huddle? Just curious.

#2 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,653 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:50 AM

We do.

Has been done.

Thanks for your suggestion :)

#3 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

Also a few months back I used the "mod warning" button on an appstatepanther post when he derailed a bball thread saying I hate white people and calling me a racist POS. I did that instead of my usual approach. Well the mod told me to fug off, quit crying and sided with appstate in the thread. I just want a Huddle mod to clarify do the "you cant call him a racist" rules apply to me too?

#4 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

We do.
Has been done.

Thanks for your suggestion :)

What is the appropriate forum to discuss WHITE racism without the threat of ban or suppression? Tinderbox?

#5 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,653 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

What is the appropriate forum to discuss WHITE racism without the threat of ban or suppression? Tinderbox?

Per the description of the Tinderbox forum. 

Religion, Politics, heated debate

So discussion of WHITE racism would be acceptable here, along with other forms of debate.  

Thanks for asking for clarification.

Also to further clarify. If you are referring to the Bulls/Heat thread the verbal warning you and other posters received was due to a pretty significant thread derail. Which, for whatever reason, seems to follow you around  on this forum, for your entire tenure here.

The subject matter bothers me/us not. Racism of any sort is worthy of discussion with others, in a constructive manner. It does, however, need to be relevant to the topic at hand.

#6 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

Which, for whatever reason, seems to follow you around  on this forum, for your entire tenure here.

The appstates and CarolinaPanther8789's of the board know no matter what they say UNPROVOKED no mod is gonna ban them for calling KT a racist piece of poo or saying something disrespectful . A mod will issue a warning to me or a broad warning and that'll be the end of it. Appstatepanther went MONTHS last year trolling me in threads and I never responded. No mod ever said anything to him or asked him to change his behavior until I responded. And he still jumps in convos that have nothing to do with him. It comes off like its co-signed by the mods, which is cool if that was the case, just be truthful.

#7 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,653 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

The appstates and CarolinaPanther8789's of the board know no matter what they say UNPROVOKED no mod is gonna ban them for calling KT a racist piece of poo or saying something disrespectful . A mod will issue a warning to me or a broad warning and that'll be the end of it. Appstatepanther went MONTHS last year trolling me in threads and I never responded. No mod ever said anything to him or asked him to change his behavior until I responded. And he still jumps in convos that have nothing to do with him. It comes off like its co-signed by the mods, which is cool if that was the case, just be truthful.

You have vastly over-inflated your importance and influence if you feel any comments towards you are some vast conspiracy. 

Please use the report post function if you feel a member is harassing you.

Also please note the ignore function can remove the posts of members that you do not wish to interact with.

Really, you shouldn't let the internet upset you so. Especially to the point you develop a persecution complex and start a thread of this nature.

#8 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

You have vastly over-inflated your importance and influence if you feel any comments towards you are some vast conspiracy.

It's not a conspiracy, its common knowledge you are slow to react when people come at me. Always have. It doesnt really bother me Kurby, but now other people are starting to notice and are embarrassed by it. And Im worried for them. It's all gravytrain to me, but I want others to feel comfortable posting here without being accused of hating the white race for expressing themselves.

As for importance and influence, let's not kid ourselves. I'm like Mark Twain, like Shakespeare as much of my post and writings you've read the past 9 years. This site would not be the same had I never posted here. I've left my mark on carolinahuddle.com. As much as some of the huddle keeps my name in their posts and thoughts, my presence is always felt. And if what I wrote had no merit or was so wacky why even bother to threaten to ban or give it credence Kurby? The truth is my words are very powerful, and Im perhaps the most dangerous person on this board when I speak on certain subjects. I make people feel "unsafe" and "scared" so I understand why its important to show Taharqa who's boss from time to time. I understand why banning someone who comes at me might wrong might come off "soft" or "weak" to some of the mod's and admin's friends or other long time members.

Please use the report post function if you feel a member is harassing you.

Also please note the ignore function can remove the posts of members that you do not wish to interact with.

Really, you shouldn't let the internet upset you so. Especially to the point you develop a persecution complex and start a thread of this nature.

Pot meet kettle. My first 6-7 years here I got clowned and ridiculed for saying we should get us a Cam Newton and some of my other views. But I never was banned or threatened to be banned, nobody took me serious then. It all seem so far fetched I was just brushed off as "bitter" that we were throwing the Matt Moore's and Clausens out there. Hell YOU used to talk to me on AIM and we even had some cool talks. Soon as the Panthers getting a Cam Newton became a reality it's like I broke some folks hearts. And when I began to defend him I was a "threat". LOL. I started getting banned and threatened to be banned. Dudes wanted my head, it was like I brought all this pain on their lives and needed to be taught a lesson for speaking on something THAT HIT SO CLOSE TO HOME. I'm like its just the internet, you guys are so crushed, we will all be better for this, you'll be thanking me later.

I don't have a persecution complex, I just wish people would do the jobs they've been assigned and police the board for EVERYBODY. And if its not for EVERYBODY, just say so.

#9 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

Someone say conspiracy?

KT, I have no dog in this fight, but you are so master trolling right now bro. I respect that.

#10 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

I find it interesting that you wish to discuss racism only under the umbrella of white. Are other forms of racism not equal in its depravity?

#11 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:32 PM

They sure are and they get discussed all the time. There are several threads in your tinderbox right now made about "blacks being racist to whites", I even saw a debate about how "blacks dont tip well". But the second we speak on WHITE racism, something that has been engrained in our country's fabric from its inception (pick up any history book), we start threatening to ban people and taking a paternalistic tone or trying to "straighten them out". The irony is it was WHITE racism and constant slurs on the Panthers official board that led to them shutting it down in the early 2000's giving way to this one becoming the "unofficial" board of the Panthers. But I'm sure you're well aware of that.

#12 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

They sure are and they get discussed all the time. There are several threads in your tinderbox right now made about "blacks being racist to whites", I even saw a debate about how "blacks dont tip well". But the second we speak on WHITE racism, something that has been engrained in our country's fabric from its inception (pick up any history book), we start threatening to ban people and taking a paternalistic tone or trying to "straighten them out". The irony is it was WHITE racism and constant slurs on the Panthers official board that led to them shutting it down in the early 2000's giving way to this one becoming the "unofficial" board of the Panthers. But I'm sure you're well aware of that.

Remember when you called me a racist and threatened to take action at a tailgate and also called out my business under the same accusation of racism?

I didn't get upset because, well, it was completely unfounded and absurd. It only made me feel sorry for you. It makes me wonder if there is a moment in the day when race and racism is not heavily weighing on your mind. It seems like an obsession with you. In fact, if someone cannot form an opinion without taking race into consideration, wouldn't that be the very definition of racist?

So yes, if you would like to discuss racism of any type, the tinderbox is where it goes.

#13 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

Remember when you called me a racist and threatened to take action at a tailgate and also called out my business under the same accusation of racism?

Remember when you gave free reign to the people on your board to racially stereotype Cam Newton as ignorant and unintelligent. Even openly deem him a "thug". And you banned me not once, but twice for defending him from it. This was after you turned your board into Andrew Luck Central. LOL. And when they banned me and threw racial slurs in the tags you looked the other way and didnt ban a soul or make a stir. You looked the other way and gave them the benefit of the doubt. Friends have to stick together. And the peanut gallery might've seen you as "soft" for doing that. So I forgave you for it a long time ago. I really do understand your dilemma Zod.

I didn't get upset because, well, it was completely unfounded and absurd. It only made me feel sorry for you. It makes me wonder if there is a moment in the day when race and racism is not heavily weighing on your mind. It seems like an obsession with you. In fact, if someone cannot form an opinion without taking race into consideration, wouldn't that be the very definition of racist?

So yes, if you would like to discuss racism of any type, the tinderbox is where it goes.

If someone is an uber apologist and goes out of their way to suppress any talk of white racism, can we assume that person sees they might have a stake in it or a reason to keep it shielded or even worse...*gulp* guilt?

It speaks volumes you and your staff never ban people for calling a black person racist or accusing them for "hating white people". Maybe you believe that too and dont find it offensive or outrageous. But let us point out someone's bias to our QB and you get upset.

#14 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

LOL!

I always thought KT was just a troll, but he threatened to come physically confront you at a tailgate?

fuging classic!

I never threatened Zod physically or said I was coming to see him at a tailgate. I did tell him that his site came off as Stormfront Lite draft 2011 and that it reflected poorly on the Huddle and his photography business and that people were lurking and watching the board's content at that time which was true. 

#15 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

Remember when you gave free reign to the people on your board to racially stereotype Cam Newton as ignorant and unintelligent.

Thats how you read it, I have no doubt.

But your reality isn't one the rest of us live in. In your head any negative word against any person of color is a direct result of the amount of melanin in their skin.

But thats just your reality, and a sad one at that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com