• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

@Steiny31: Breaking: According to News 12 in New Jersey, #Jets RB Mike Goodson was arrested for drug/weapons possession last night

WillBrinson

NJSPolice to me: Michael Darryl Goodson Jr charged w/ poss of marijuana, poss of firearm, hollow point round, loaded gun

WillBrinson

Goodson was a passenger in the car. NJ State Police confirmed he was taken to hospital in ambulance.

WillBrinson

Had NJ State Police read hollow point, unlawful firearm and loaded gun back to me just to make sure. For those wondering

#2 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

Thanks for actually including info. Goodson could have been a good one.

#3 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,503 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

ahhh...that's a bummer.  I was really excited when we drafted him.  He had potential to be such a dynamic player.  Sad to see that he's fallen down the rabbit hole.  I wish him well, and hope he can pull himself out.

#4 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:15 PM

For what it's worth I heard he was dealing out of his apartment while he lived in Charlotte.

#5 WilmyWood

WilmyWood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

For what it's worth I heard he was dealing out of his apartment while he lived in Charlotte.

What in the flying fug could have been going through his mind. Seriously. Someone with that much potential given the unbelievably rare opportunity to play in the NFL...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.