Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Goodson making headlines....

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

@Steiny31: Breaking: According to News 12 in New Jersey, #Jets RB Mike Goodson was arrested for drug/weapons possession last night

WillBrinson

NJSPolice to me: Michael Darryl Goodson Jr charged w/ poss of marijuana, poss of firearm, hollow point round, loaded gun

WillBrinson

Goodson was a passenger in the car. NJ State Police confirmed he was taken to hospital in ambulance.

WillBrinson

Had NJ State Police read hollow point, unlawful firearm and loaded gun back to me just to make sure. For those wondering

Posted · Report post

Thanks for actually including info. Goodson could have been a good one.

Posted · Report post

ahhh...that's a bummer.  I was really excited when we drafted him.  He had potential to be such a dynamic player.  Sad to see that he's fallen down the rabbit hole.  I wish him well, and hope he can pull himself out.

Posted · Report post

For what it's worth I heard he was dealing out of his apartment while he lived in Charlotte.

Posted · Report post

For what it's worth I heard he was dealing out of his apartment while he lived in Charlotte.

What in the flying fuck could have been going through his mind. Seriously. Someone with that much potential given the unbelievably rare opportunity to play in the NFL...