#106 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:30 PM

KT you are so full of fuging poo it's un fuging believable. You can't really believe what you wrote. two things i hate about anyone is a sense of entitlement and playing the victim. You displayed both in that long rant. Quit being such a sensitive ignorant baby.

"Sense of entitlement"

Coming from a visiting Falcon fan on a Carolina Panthers board.

#107 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,321 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

I.

You never fail to disappoint.

You should run for office. Politicians usually get elected by repeating untruths until people believe them, you have gotten better and better at it.

#108 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Deflect and dodge

You wonder why you get poo? You didn't deny anything. Must be true.

#109 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,328 posts

Personally, I think that the way accusations of racism is thrown about it public circles cheapens an event of when actual racism occurs.  It is little wonder that anyone that lived through the civil rights movement give so little respect to people that blithely toss it about these days.

#110 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

If I dont know you from a hill of a beans outside of on a message board.

And some of those "freedumb" people are my friends, my workers, fellow tailgators, or people associated with the Panthers. Who do you think I'ma side with?

what are you saying here?

#111 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

I've been posting here for about 3 years now and over time I've noticed that there really are quite a few racists who post here and they're of all different ethnic backgrounds. I'm not going to name any names but I know of at least 2 pretty high profile posters who are extremely racist and chances are if anyone has been posting on here long enough they'll know who they are too. 

It's usually never blatant racism though, they take good care to cover their asses. But you can usually read between the lines  and see what their real agenda is. 

#112 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,321 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

I see SZ still hasn't began to understand the difference in Stereotyping and out-right racism.

As for the general outcry that this joint is some StormFront light. If you are that fugtard stupid then please let me know when you want your account deleted, for every post you make, every single click helps this evil empire.

#113 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,779 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

I've been posting here for about 3 years now and over time I've noticed that there really are quite a few racists who post here and they're of all different ethnic backgrounds. I'm not going to name any names but I know of at least 2 pretty high profile posters who are extremely racist and chances are if anyone has been posting on here long enough they'll know who they are too. 

It's usually never blatant racism though, they take good care to cover their asses. But you can usually read between the lines  and see what their real agenda is. 

SPILL DA BEANS.

#114 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,321 posts
  • LocationILM

Name them and quote evidence that is compelling and I will ban them right now.

That simple.

#115 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,816 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

some people refuse to ever take personal responsibility. they act like assholes and when someone calls them out on it or they have to deal with consequences they try to turn it around so that they're the victim, crying racism or whatever else. obviously some racism and discrimination exist in the world but there's also people that use this as a crutch to avoid ever having to address their own actions.

#116 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,321 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

Zod and some of his staff for the majority of the board's existence have been insensitive to black QBs. For a long time, this was the board you came to if you hated black NFL QBs. Zod has devoted plenty resources towards Vick, McNabb, Vince, etc and not in a good way. The only time Zod censored a potential player's name on this board because he didnt want people talking about us acquiring them was a black QB. He's never resorted to that for a white QB or athlete, even when turds were lobbying for The Golden Calf of Bristol. His actions gave off the impression that censorship justified not having a black QB on our roster. And its not like he was doing jumping jacks when Newt was first considered. Unlike when Luck was thought to be coming here, Zod played the background and let the trolls and people against Newton have the floor. If anyone attacked them or disagreed he banned them. Why? Because he felt like they did. He feared bringing in a Cam would turn the huddle into the AFMB, and he spent the last 5-6 years clowning them, the last thing he wanted to do is become them. So its not a shock he sympathized and sympathizes with people who were turned off by him. He had just felt the same way about Vick! It went from have stickies for Luck and thread after thread raving about him and going out their way to never point out his flaws to "hey us calling this kid a thug or saying he's dumb is part of the process. There's no racial intent!"

In post that says we have only ever filtered a black QB, a white QB's name fires off the auto filter T.E.B.O.W = The Golden Calf of Bristol

#117 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationCaddyshack

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

Maybe we should just get rid of the tinderbox.  Its kinda easy to tell when its racist when its not in a forum based on poo-stirring.  My wife is a teacher and when her children can't handle something she takes it away.  

#118 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,184 posts

Problem is KT you have being screaming racism since you have been here. 

Let me tell a little story here.  Im living in Hawaii right now in this state 45% of the people are of asian decent, 40% is polynesian and 10% white 4% middle eastern 1% black.   I have 2 white coworkers that are always talking about how racist this state is against white people.  They let it control their mind and are always looking for it.  Does it happen yes once in awhile but not as bad as they make it out to be.  If you look for racism you can find it there even it isnt meant to be racist.  Most people in the office don't like to talk to these two people for that fact and will go out of there way not to talk to them because everytime they do it leads to the same subject of racism. Same goes for you here you scream it so much people have gotten to the point that instead of discussing the issue with you they either ignore you or try to bait you. 

Is racism a problem sure it is and will always be a problem.  But has it gotten better over the past 60 years most defiantly.  Will it get better in the future we can only hope.  So whille sometimes you do bring up some good points you go to the far extremes which hurt your point. 

#119 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,025 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

I didn't make any assumption. I know from your posts here that you are a conservative, but I have seen you post some more liberal views at times. Therefore I didn't even consider you hard-line conservative.

SO THERE!

/sticks out tongue and makes moose antlers with hands

Tell us your views on the huddle race debate instead of trying to attack my posts! ;-)

Wasn't meaning to attack your post so much as just point out that your perhaps-inferred-by-me opinion that most hard-line conservatives are racists. I think that's a stereotype and does not reflect my experience - and trust me, I know a lot of hard-line conservatives, but very few of them are racists.

It's all good.

As for the race debate - I think for the most part, it's a mountain out of a molehill on a message board.

#120 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

I see SZ still hasn't began to understand the difference in Stereotyping and out-right racism.

You should go ahead and unban Bwood then like you said you would

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.